Only 10% of Pele Diamond Passes Left!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

This is a polite warning for our Sports fans that we are extremely close to selling out of our Pele Diamond Passes. Photo sessions are available separately in the online store however if you'd like an autograph you need to have a Diamond Pass. 

In order not to miss out we recommend you book your Diamond Pass within the week if you considering it!

• 2 weeks later...

Every time we have something selling out and a warning was not given for one reason or the other there's at least three Posts "but there was no warning you are low!"

Now there is a timely warning and that seems to make People unhappy too. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CatherineRice said:

Personally I don't see the point in telling people they are 90% sold. The thing about entertainment tickets is that they might sell out in minutes, or they might not sell out at all. You can never tell.

That is correct Catherine, however a lot of people hold off buying tickets as they may wait to see who else is announced that they may want more, are waiting to accumulate enough savings to pay for it, and other reason ect.....

Notification that there are only a few left is helpful if they want to buy one but have been holding off for some reason - they may miss out otherwise, which as you say is obviously a risk they incur if they are holding off, but it's a heads up 'hey, if you're holding off for some reason, you're at risk of missing it'

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, urbanspeechbubble said:

I have numerous times.

To be honest Urban I'm missing your point but I may be reading it wrong.  If 10% is correct, then yes there's 15 tickets left but I'm not sure what you think isn't right about that :blink:

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Just to reiterate what Queen Sindel has said it's a polite warning that they're running low. Previously we've had uproar if there wasn't an update on a guest's availability being low so we'd like to keep everyone happy and give them plenty of notice :) 15 is not a lot of something, and there's even less than that now.

Once our other Diamond Passes, or any tickets for that matter run low, we'll be keeping you informed as well ;) 

46 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

He's not seeing any issue with someone claiming these updates are posted for "promotional reasons" only, unless I am understanding it wrong. And these "promotional reasons" are what I have commented on.

Whom are you referring to?

Edited by urbanspeechbubble

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

To be honest Urban I'm missing your point but I may be reading it wrong.  If 10% is correct, then yes there's 15 tickets left but I'm not sure what you think isn't right about that :blink:

Merely that it has remained at 10% for such a long duration.

Ahh, well showmasters don't usually give a percentage point by point update, so don't post to say 'only 9% now, now on 8%' as just saying 10% are left is a pretty good indicator that there aren't many left irrespective of the total amount available.  And has been posted above they have sold more since the original post.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, urbanspeechbubble said:

I see. Just curious regarding the mechanics of how things work exactly, nothing more. Quite a simple question.

13 minutes ago, urbanspeechbubble said:

Thank you for clarification Raylenth.

No probs urban, nothing wrong with asking :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...