Series 10 theories

The Friendly Dalek

23 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I predict... a regeneration! lol No predictions  at the mo.

What's your theory, Dalek? Have an outlandish 1 too.

My crazy theory is that the Doctor will regenerate in the Christmas special. So why do we see a regeneration in the trailer for Series 10? I think this will be in the episode with John Simm. Basically, something will make the Doctor start to regenerate, and the Master will somehow take the regeneration  (similarly to how the 10th Doctor put his regeneration into a hand), so we will finally see John Simm regenerate into Michelle Gomez. I know it's a crazy theory, but it makes sense to me ^_^

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

3 hours ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

My crazy theory is that the Doctor will regenerate in the Christmas special. So why do we see a regeneration in the trailer for Series 10? I think this will be in the episode with John Simm. Basically, something will make the Doctor start to regenerate, and the Master will somehow take the regeneration  (similarly to how the 10th Doctor put his regeneration into a hand), so we will finally see John Simm regenerate into Michelle Gomez. I know it's a crazy theory, but it makes sense to me ^_^

Yeah, that had crossed my mind at one point too. 

POTENTIAL CRAZY THEORY SPOILER SPECULATION BELOW! THIS IS YOUR SPOILER WARNING! lol

Mine is there's a connection between Bill & Susan. The way The Doctor was looking at her photo in his office at the start made me think there is. :smile:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, that had crossed my mind at one point too. 

POTENTIAL CRAZY THEORY SPOILER SPECULATION BELOW! THIS IS YOUR SPOILER WARNING! lol

Mine is there's a connection between Bill & Susan. The way The Doctor was looking at her photo in his office at the start made me think there is. :smile:

I wonder. ANOTHER CRAZY THEORY RELATED TO YOURS SPOILER WARNING! 

Maybe Bill is a regenerated form of Susan. As Susan is the Doctor's granddaughter she must also be a Time Lord, so she can regenerate. However, if that is the case why doesn't she remember who the Doctor is? I don't know why, I'm not a writer ;)

4 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I wonder. ANOTHER CRAZY THEORY RELATED TO YOURS SPOILER WARNING! 

Maybe Bill is a regenerated form of Susan. As Susan is the Doctor's granddaughter she must also be a Time Lord, so she can regenerate. However, if that is the case why doesn't she remember who the Doctor is? I don't know why, I'm not a writer ;)

I thought that initially, too, then we found out she had a mum, which got me thinking her mum is Susan. ;)

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I thought that initially, too, then we found out she had a mum, which got me thinking her mum is Susan. ;)

Ah I see. But then who would the Father be? The Night of the Doctor short confirmed that the audio dramas are cannon (the Doctor named some of his audio companions). In one audio, we learn that Susan had a child with a human, so could Moffat just be adapting that to fit to this series? It would be interesting.