photo shoot times

barrowman_angel

quick question as i've not been to a showmasters event in a few years do photo shoots start from 9am at early entry or is it say on the saturday start just after 11am? i always thought showmaters never did photo shoots till after the normal entry? and if a photo soot has say three batches would they be done one after the other or throughout the day? anyone know roughly how many photos are in each batch sorry for all the questions just a mate who's never been to any of these before if trying to confuse me saying things that might not be true and i want to prove them wrong 

If there's 2 shoots, you can, barrowman, but not if there's only 1. However, those with just 1 shoot, should be after the late entry happens.  We'll know exactly when the times are and if there's more than one once the schedule comes out about a week to 10 days before the event, barrowman. :smile:

Yes.  Photo shoots, like auto's mean you can go through anytime after your batch has been called (Within the times of the shoot obviously) so if you have Batch 1 but can't be there for when it starts, that's fine you can go through with Batch 2 ore 3 ect.

There won't be multiple shoot during the day, split shoots do happen but there's normally only 2 sessions not more.

thought so thanks a load of jemma redgrave fans who have never been to a shoot before are panicking cos they bought normal entry tickets and are worried that jemma would do her's before 11am do them all at once i said if she did have a shoot before 11am there would be another one later in the day but they wouldn't have it talk about panicking 

If you can't convince them you can't but David is the one of the main moderators on here and you won't get a more official answer than his.  Can I ask what it is about the email that suggests they have to be there early, how is it phrased?

Edited by Raylenth

If you want to prove it to them now you can show them last years schedule (click on the subject header below to go to the post) - this years will be the same format, you can see Saturday and Sunday shoots do start before 11am but those guests clearly have shoots later as well.  An example would be Mads on Saturday first thing, you can see he has a second shoot later in the afternoon.

• Like 1

well lets put it this way i've given up trying to talk them round if they want to waste more money trying to get there earlier ive been to loads of these events and know what what yet they seem to know it better than i do and is telling loads of others the same panicking them all 

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since I've been to a show so wondered if I could get some advice.

I'm looking to buy a photoshoot with Christian and am thinking batch one. Now i would like to pick up the photo and get it signed by the man himself, will this be possible?

I know it takes a while for the photos to be produced and that the guests have virtual ticketing for autographs do will there be a time table highlighting the times guests will be doing their signings and photoshoots so that I can figure out my schedule?

The photos are usually printed off there and then, Jake, and as long as he is returning to his signing desk afterwards, you'll be able to get it signed. Also, outside of photoshoots and breaks, guests will be at their signing desks.

As mentioned previously, we'll not know what the schedule will be like until it is released, about a week to 10 days before the event, so as soon as it comes out, you'll know when your shoot is.

Hope this helps, Jake. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming
Further info added
  • Like 1

Another follow up question. If I order a Christian photoshoot and then a certain other ex wrestler shows up (edge) which would lead to a joint photoshoot (this is obviously a perfect world scenario) would I be able to upgrade the order I already made?