Any Stargate Cosplayers going?

• 1 month later...

I'll be wearing an SG-1 outfit. It's not 100% cosplay, but nearly!  Where do you get a P90 from?! I could do with some better props, but I've only had a little time to get things together.

I'll be saying hi to anyone in SG related cosplay!

@Sev Dastell I'm hoping the same.  I will be coming in my SG-1 uniform and will hopefully be fully kitted out depending if I can get everything ready in time.  I'm also hoping that my P90 is allowed although I've completely stripped all of the internals and am going to lock the trigger so it should be ok...hopefully!

@jkathrynb I've got a Well D90, which you can pick them up quite cheap if you can find them.  They've got some in stock at http://www.bbgunsuk.co.uk/well-d90f-electric-rifle-in-orange/.  I went to Collectormania and there was a girl in a Stargate outift and she had made a cardboard P90 (single layer) which she painted black and it actually looked really good :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/06/2017 at 10:19 AM, Sev Dastell said:

I will be going in SG-1 uniform. Hoping my P90 prop will be allowed.

As long as your P90 is not fireable and is kitted out with an orange tip then you will be okay. Please keep in mind that the general public are not always aware of cosplay so we recommend you keep any realistic looking weapons wrapped and stowed until you get to the venue!

it would be great to see any Stargate Cosplayers in the Cosplay Zone - maybe a group Cosplay photo shoot is in order!! 

Gerri

Cosplay at Showmasters 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-7-7 at 8:06 PM, Sydney said:

As long as your P90 is not fireable and is kitted out with an orange tip then you will be okay. Please keep in mind that the general public are not always aware of cosplay so we recommend you keep any realistic looking weapons wrapped and stowed until you get to the venue!

it would be great to see any Stargate Cosplayers in the Cosplay Zone - maybe a group Cosplay photo shoot is in order!! 

Gerri

Cosplay at Showmasters 

That sounds like a good idea Gerri, it would be good to get some Stargate Cosplay group shots