Difference between collectormainia and film & Comic Con

Autographcollector

Lots of companies change their focus without changing their name.  It doesn't mean they won't ever have comic guests at any event again, we will just have to wait and see.  Rebranding is not straightforward as it means you have to change all your company details.

What is the difference between C24 and LFCC?  Not a lot really, they may have been different when they started or to just distinguish each from the other.  C24 tends to have more sports guests.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/04/2017 at 1:31 PM, Raylenth said:

Lots of companies change their focus without changing their name.  It doesn't mean they won't ever have comic guests at any event again, we will just have to wait and see.  Rebranding is not straightforward as it means you have to change all your company details.

What is the difference between C24 and LFCC?  Not a lot really, they may have been different when they started or to just distinguish each from the other.  C24 tends to have more sports guests.

I went to bournemouth comic con back in 2015 and they had sports guests there, that was great, best of both worlds, hope they do it again in August 

I've been to 3 collectormania and coming up my 3rd London, love both but collectormania is better imo, love the addition of sporting stars. Can't wait for London in July but if I had to choose one to attend it is collectormania x