Latest Guest Announcement - MARK STRICKSON

On 11/04/2017 at 1:31 PM, The Friendly Dalek said:

Gutted he's only on Saturday. Oh well. Great guest announcement though.

Same. Was actually debating traveling to Newcastle (from London!) to meet him. All the others (except Lalla) are Sunday so I chose that day. 

So gutted :(

Heads up, Kyle, you can't discuss other events on the forum, even if it's for charity as far as I'm aware, unfortunately. You can say you're going somewhere else, but that's about the length of it, I'm afraid. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Heads up, Kyle, you can't discuss other events on the forum, even if it's for charity as far as I'm aware, unfortunately. You can say you're going somewhere else, but that's about the length of it, I'm afraid. :smile:

I think Kyle is referring to the fact that Mark was originally announced for Showmaster's Newcastle show (which he has now cancelled) before being announced for London.

Edited by Wrong Name

17 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I think Kyle is referring to the fact that Mark was originally announced for Showmaster's Newcastle show (which he has now cancelled) before being announced for London.

Strange things are happening on this new forum - I think if the mods edit a post it may not show up Wrong Name - Kyle (or The Friendly Dalek) did mention in his post about a non Showmasters event that he is going to that is being run for charity, hence Mr Lemmings reply (which doesn't make any sense now).  I did read it in it's original form but Kyles post has changed now and it doesn't say it's been edited to remove that info.

But it has though :huh:

Either that or I've had a stroke and that''s why none of this makes any sense anymore.  But one of them did say it I promise!

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Strange things are happening on this new forum - I think if the mods edit a post it may not show up Wrong Name - Kyle (or The Friendly Dalek) did mention in his post about a non Showmasters event that he is going to that is being run for charity, hence Mr Lemmings reply (which doesn't make any sense now).  I did read it in it's original form but Kyles post has changed now and it doesn't say it's been edited to remove that info.

But it has though :huh:

Either that or I've had a stroke and that''s why none of this makes any sense anymore.  But one of them did say it I promise!

I wasn't aware of that rule - sorry! But it has been changed and not by me to I'm assuming the mods did it