What are you asking the guests to sign?

40 minutes ago, Vinto316 said:

There is an upcoming defenders comic book coming out, maybe get a blank one and get them to sign it? 

Thats a great idea, mind if I borrow that? Thanks ;)

I generally go for the photos available at the event (some personalisations are great though, the winner is Jessica Henwick ^^). I just have a Funko Pop of the Night King signed by Richard Brake. 

But this year, I want to start getting more special things signed. I ordered a K-2SO drawing from a comic artist, I will get Alan Tudyk to sign it and I will frame it. And I will bring a Poe Dameron comic to have it signed by Jessica Henwick.

• Like 1

I've got a nice Game of Thrones poster with 15 signatures on it already. Looking forward to adding a few more. 

Also got a nice Aliens poster, so hoping a few guests from that movie are announced. 

Finally, got a nice little Star Trek poster that needs a lot of signatures :)

• Like 1

On 5/1/2017 at 10:42 PM, Vinto316 said:

There is an upcoming defenders comic book coming out, maybe get a blank one and get them to sign it? 

Thats a cool idea with some of the comic based stuff! A lot of comic illustrators take commissions too at the event if I remember rightly could get something bespoke which is another option!

I am considering getting a scrapbook and have the guests sign that for me, will try to keep the shows or films together a problem will be when they have been in more than one of my favourite things, I don't know is just a thought I have had.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, gazths1 said:

I am considering getting a scrapbook and have the guests sign that for me, will try to keep the shows or films together a problem will be when they have been in more than one of my favourite things, I don't know is just a thought I have had.

What about getting a photo album instead, that way it might be easier if you want mutiple autos?

9 hours ago, Law-dono said:

What about getting a photo album instead, that way it might be easier if you want mutiple autos?

Thats kind of what Im thinking of doing. Photo album with signed 8x10 on one side and the 9x6 photo the other. Just need to find a decent one acid free etc so sigs last.

Let's see....

• David Morrisey, Steven Young & Emily Kinney - The Walking Dead Season 4 Limited Edition Book (Each page has a picture of a cast member, so it'll be perfect!)
  • Joseph Marcell - The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Complete DVD Series
  • Christopher Lloyd & Thomas Wilson - Back to the Future Poster
  • Alan Tudyk & Rogue One Cast - Rogue One Poster
  • John Cleese - Fawlty Towers DVD Collection
  • Phil LaMarr - A Special Art Project I've been working on

• Like 3

On 07/05/2017 at 9:32 PM, gazths1 said:

That's a very neat idea! :smile:

The guests I'm meeting have both done lots films I love, so I'm having a rather hard time thinking about what I'm going to ask them to sign.

• Like 1