What are you asking the guests to sign?

What are you asking the guests to sign when you go up for an autograph?  Anyone having a problem about not knowing what to get signed?

If Wil Wheaton isn't too busy, and I get a chance to get his autograph, I have thought about getting him to sign a photo from either Stand By Me or Star Trek: The Next Generation.

I'm not sure what to ask Margot Kidder to sign.  Either a photo from Superman, The Amityville Horror, Sisters or Black Christmas.

Cancelled:

I'm not sure what to ask Linda Blair to sign.  Either a photo from The Exorcist, Stranger In Our House or Roller Boogie.

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChloeLou said:

What are you asking the guests to sign when you go up for an autograph?  Anyone having a problem about not knowing what to get signed?

If Wil Wheaton isn't too busy, and I get a chance to get his autograph, I have thought about getting him to sign a photo from either Stand By Me or Star Trek: The Next Generation.

I'm not sure what to ask Linda Blair to sign.  Either a photo from The Exorcist, Stranger In Our House or Roller Boogie.

I'm not sure what to ask Margot Kidder to sign.  Either a photo from Superman, The Amityville Horror, Sisters or Black Christmas.

i got Margot to sign my 'Black Christmas' dvd last year, she commented that she hadnt seen that dvd cover before.

im going for Funko Pop for Linda Blair.

Michael Myers poster for Chris.

My Friday 13th Book for Robbi and Adrienne. Hellraiser Book for Andrew and Imogen.

Waynes World LP & Relic Hunter Box Set for Tia.

• Like 2

Doug Jones - Falling Skies poster

Louise Jameson - Doctor Who 'Horror of Fang Rock' dvd

Richard Franklin - Doctor Who 'Invasion of the Dinosaurs' dvd

Matthew Waterhouse - Doctor Who 'Full Circle' dvd

Mark Williams - Doctor Who Series 7 dvd

Ron Perlman, Kenny Johnson, Mark Boone Junior and David Labrava - Sons of Anarchy book (it will look so nice to have these with Harold Perrineau's and Kim Coate's auto all in the same book). 

Tom Wilson and Christopher Lloyd - Joining MJF's autograph on my Back to the Future trilogy Blu-ray.

• Like 1

Ron Perlman : Hellboy blu ray and hopefully the duo picture with Doug Jones.

Doug Jones: The duo picture and/or Hellboy blu ray

David Labrava, Mark Boone Jnr and Kenny Johnson: the harley group picture

Alan Tudyk: maybe Rogue One blu ray but not sure.

Rick Gonzalez & Joe Dinicol: DC universe poster.

Finn Jones & Jessica Henwick: Iron Fist poster or photo ops.

• Like 1

My GoT poster has 15 sigs already, but no one attending so far that I don't already have.

My Aliens poster is missing a few signatures, so hoping for a few Aliens guests.

My generic Star Trek poster will be signed by Koenig, Wheaton and Robinson :lol:

• Like 1

On 07/04/2017 at 9:08 PM, Gemma8282 said:

i got Margot to sign my 'Black Christmas' dvd last year, she commented that she hadnt seen that dvd cover before.

im going for Funko Pop for Linda Blair.

Michael Myers poster for Chris.

My Friday 13th Book for Robbi and Adrienne. Hellraiser Book for Andrew and Imogen.

Waynes World LP & Relic Hunter Box Set for Tia.

I'm thinking about asking Margot Kidder to sign a photo from Black Christmas.  Such a hard decision!  She hadn't seen that cover before?  What cover was it?

Edited by ChloeLou

On 07/04/2017 at 8:53 PM, Merchwithamouthx said:

I try to only get figures or cool looking items to get signed things like Hand of Doom and Reaction Figures as they look so retro 

I love all things retro, so that's a great idea! :smile:

21 hours ago, Xenomorph said:

My Aliens poster is missing a few signatures, so hoping for a few Aliens guests.

Tell me about it! So far this is the first year I have attended with no Aliens guests! I need one for my Aliens Laserdisc. Gotta catch em all!

Please announce a few Aliens guests I beg you! I need only a few more...

• Like 1

I'm getting signed - 

Tom Wilson & Christopher Lloyd - Back To The Future monopoly board

Selwyn Ward - Power Rangers Monopoly Board

Phil LaMarr - picture of Futurama that I printed out on a 8x10 photo page

Kevin Kleinberg - Power Rangers Monopoly Board

Michael Copon - Power Rangers Monopoly Board

John Cleese - Monty Python book

Margot Kidder, Jack O'Halloran, Sarah Douglas & Terence Stamp - Superman 2 poster

Walter Koenig - Star Trek: Motion Picture poster.

23 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

I am not very adventurous and just tend to go for 8x10 photos. I do try to make it a bit more unique though by getting the guest to add a quote or characters name when I can.

I'm the same.  I'm not very adventurous, either, so I just prefer them to sign a photo.  But I do love it when they personalize it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that Spengler, however to reassure you in case you change your mind, I have been getting posters signed for about 15 years and have never damaged them, you just have to be careful - I usually just allow it to reroll with the just signed bit unrolled for a couple of moments whilst moving a little way out of the exit, until it's dry and they re roll it properly and put t back in the carry tube.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I understand that Spengler, however to reassure you in case you change your mind, I have been getting posters signed for about 15 years and have never damaged them, you just have to be careful - I usually just allow it to reroll with the just signed bit unrolled for a couple of moments whilst moving a little way out of the exit, until it's dry and they re roll it properly and put t back in the carry tube.

Yeah it'd be more me being careless with a coffee or something :lol:

• Like 1

This is my first guys, I usually go for the 10 x 8's myself, think I've got 30+ now all filed away which is why I've this time gone with the poster... I think I'll be able to find a space for this in the house with the wife's permission rather than asking for 30+ pictures to be put up. The poster has been out twice now, in a tube which I'm 100% sure would survive even a tornado/hurricane it's that solid, ha. As long as you wait for the ink to dry, I think it's not as scary as people think. 

Edited by Admiral Ackbar
  • Like 2

On 08/04/2017 at 0:07 PM, MarioVl said:

I want to find a cool group shot of the Iron Fist cast, or maybe a poster.

There is an upcoming defenders comic book coming out, maybe get a blank one and get them to sign it? 

• Like 3