Guest Announcements - Tonight at 7pm

StuartG2198

billie piper , Milla Jovovich , winona ryder , claire danes ,Natasha Henstridge , steven seagal , jean-claude van damme, jennifer hewitt,Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan,for lfcc

Edited by mrbond22
  • Like 1

ahhhh, here it is , was worried that the only info on this came from Facebook the last medium I use when it comes to Showmasters, always come on the forum first, then Twitter....  and FB...

Anyway, we've got a guessing game but no clue at all.... even the announcement line is the most basic one ever.... no "big" Cool" "Gret" "first time" ....  Can we get something.... pleeeaaassse

26 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Tom Baker

Oh, please! He's the last classic Doctor I've to meet that is still with us! Admittedly, did manage to get his autograph and print at Belfast con there, but I would love to meet him! :smile:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Oh, please! He's the last classic Doctor I've to meet that is still with us! Admittedly, did manage to get his autograph and print at Belfast con there, but I would love to meet him! :smile:

he a brilliant bloke and bloody friendly too :) . met him last year as you can see from my profile pic,

i'm hoping matt smith, david tennant, jenna coleman, noel clarke :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Same! I've met every doctor (excluding the first three, although I have a signed picture of Jon Pertwee) except Ecclestone and Tom.

Ooo please be someone awesome for LFCC and hopefully no one I want to meet for collectormania I'm struggling with reasons not to go to that one and if anymore are announced that I like I'll have to go lol trying to save money showmasters why you do this to me lol 

6 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Same! I've met every doctor (excluding the first three, although I have a signed picture of Jon Pertwee) except Ecclestone and Tom.

I've still to meet the new Doctors, so any of them and Tom Baker would be Fantastic! (Pun intended! ;)) And how much to buy the Pertwee picture? :P lol

7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I've still to meet the new Doctors, so any of them and Tom Baker would be Fantastic! (Pun intended! ;)) And how much to buy the Pertwee picture? :P lol

If you want it, you will have to break into my house and steal it from  it's frame. 

Unless... you pay a high price $$$ lol

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lokinestro said:

I had a dream last night that I met Kit Harington, and I'd like that to be real...so I'm hoping one of them is Kit. Hahaha

Scenario: Kit Harrington is announced.

Plot twist: He's attending the event you're not going to. :P

• Like 1