Photo Shoot Update - 04/04/17

Hi guys a question sorry if its a newbie one.  Photoshoots when with the schedule be out for them?  Reason I am asking is I was trying to get all my shoots done in the one day,and I also wanted to buy my favs before they sold out. What happens if schedules clash can I be moved to the next day even if that day may be sold out?

Edited by fruitbat00

Just now, fruitbat00 said:

Hi guys a question sorry if its a newbie one.  Photoshoots when with the schedule be out for them?  Reason I am asking is I was trying to get all my shoots done in the one day but,and I also wanted to buy my favs before they sold out. What happens if schedules clash can I be moved to the next day even if it may be sold out?

Roughly 7 - 10 days before the event, fruitbat. :smile:

Just now, fruitbat00 said:

Hi guys a question sorry if its a newbie one.  Photoshoots when with the schedule be out for them?  Reason I am asking is I was trying to get all my shoots done in the one day but,and I also wanted to buy my favs before they sold out. What happens if schedules clash can I be moved to the next day even if it may be sold out?

About a week before the show

4 minutes ago, fruitbat00 said:

Hi guys a question sorry if its a newbie one.  Photoshoots when with the schedule be out for them?  Reason I am asking is I was trying to get all my shoots done in the one day,and I also wanted to buy my favs before they sold out. What happens if schedules clash can I be moved to the next day even if that day may be sold out?

As the other have said, the schedule will be out a week or so before the show. If you do end up having clashes then you'll need to speak to the crew working on the photo areas at the show and they will do their best to get you through as quick as possible so you can make both. Once the schedule is released, feel free to ask for advise on here for which shoots you should go to first etc. There's always someone around on here willing to help. :)

7 minutes ago, fruitbat00 said:

Hi fruitbat, tickets cannot be transferred to the next day, but as the others have said clashes aren't usually a big issue, but the more tickets you buy for a day the more chance there will be for clashes.  How many do you think you are looking to buy?

11 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi fruitbat, tickets cannot be transferred to the next day, but as the others have said clashes aren't usually a big issue, but the more tickets you buy for a day the more chance there will be for clashes.  How many do you think you are looking to buy?

5 for the Friday, the other 4 are only available on the Sat/Sun and the talks I want are on those days hence trying to get most of them done the day before.  By the way ADORE the icon :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fruitbat00 said:

5 for the Friday, the other 4 are only available on the Sat/Sun and the talks I want are on those days hence trying to get most of them done the day before.  By the way ADORE the icon :)

You should be fine with that. Of course there is always a chance they could clash, but there are some people who do 20+ photos a day and have no issues getting to them all.

Yeah, I'd say 5 for Friday shouldn't be too bad, and as Wrong said, wait until the schedule is published so you can have a look, then if you do have clashes, just ask on here and tell us which clash and what the timings are, what batches you have for each and we can suggest the best order to do it in.

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, LadyDeTemps said:

I wanted to do the star trek classic captains chair but my cosplay uniform is green (kirk wrap top). Doh! Face!palm.

Shame there isn't a blue screen option.

Nothing like a floating head in the photo ;)

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 1:50 PM, StuartG2198 said:

Afternoon all,

As some of you have already noticed the store has been updated with some new Photo Shoots which I have listed below.

Iron Fist Group - Featuring Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Tom Pelphrey, Wai Ching Ho and Sacha Dawan - £120

Defenders Double - Featuring Finn Jones and Mike Colter - £90

Purchase your tickets below

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-film-comic-con-summer-2017-tickets-28652934699

Shame  there isn't a Defenders trio

• 3 weeks later...