Calling all funko collectors

Showmasters Pre Orders

• Moderators

Hi All

As a relative newbie to signed funkos can I ask a favor? Can you list what guests we have coming up that have a funko available?

If you can list them, I will update this post so that we can see a complete list and delete them once that show has passed. It will help me no end and also may help a few signed funko collectors as well.

JG 

Ron Pearlman has a SOA Funko

Have you considered what pen you'll use Jason?  I've never used paint pens myself but the ones I've seen where a paint pen was used instead of a Sharpie look a lot nicer.  The signature is a lot crisper and stands out more.  

When I was looking into buying some these looked to be quite a good brand https://www.amazon.co.uk/Uniball-PC5M15-Water-based-Assorted-Colours/dp/B001ANVDMU/ref=sr_1_5?s=officeproduct&ie=UTF8&qid=1491038261&sr=1-5&keywords=Uni+Posca

They have a large variety of colours including a large metalic selection, more than the silver/gold/bronze of the Sharpie range. 

http://www.londongraphics.co.uk/products/Graphic-Supplies/Markers/Posca-Paint-Pens

Edited by Raylenth

Mike Colter-Luke Cage

Ian McDiarmid-Emperor x3 (normal, glow in the dark, and unhooded Palpatine with lightning)

Jeremy Bulloch-Boba Fett x2 (normal and flying)

Steven Yeun-Glenn Rhee x3 (Glenn, Prison, Riot Gear. Plus bloody varients).

Paul Kasey- Cyberman

John Barrowman- Captain Jack Harkness and Malcolm Merlyn

Sherlocked:

Andrew Scott- Moriarty x2 (Jim Moriarty and Moriarty with crown)

Mark Gatiss-Mycroft

I may have missed some

• 3 months later...