Realistic in one day?

7 hours ago, Lord of House Tyrell said:

Hey I'm having a similar dilemma as I've never been to a con before and it'd be cool if someone could tell me if what I'm gonna do is realistic.

I'm going for a few hours on Friday and all day Saturday.

I plan on getting autographs from Steven Yeun, Emily Kinney, David Morrisey, Kristain Nairn, Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Gemma Whelan, Indira Varma, Daniel Portman, Jeremy Bulloch, Deep Roy and Rick Gonzalez as well as hopefully two of the comic guests and I will be attending the Iron Fist talk. Is this realistic and still allow me time to look around the con?

Thanks in advance :lol:

I would say you may well get all them autographs :-) fingers crossed.

Only one you may struggle with could be Steven Yeun, but hey you never know how easy it is to get signatures until the day :-) if you are there early and all day, until closing time then it can get vastly quieter later on in the last hour so you can find guests with no line :-D but good luck and think posative.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lord of House Tyrell said:

Hey I'm having a similar dilemma as I've never been to a con before and it'd be cool if someone could tell me if what I'm gonna do is realistic.

I'm going for a few hours on Friday and all day Saturday.

I plan on getting autographs from Steven Yeun, Emily Kinney, David Morrisey, Kristain Nairn, Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, Gemma Whelan, Indira Varma, Daniel Portman, Jeremy Bulloch, Deep Roy and Rick Gonzalez as well as hopefully two of the comic guests and I will be attending the Iron Fist talk. Is this realistic and still allow me time to look around the con?

Thanks in advance :lol:

Make sure you try and get the VQ's in order of who is the biggest guest and work towards the smaller ones.  Remember that a VQ you get on Friday cannot be used on Saturday so if you can't get through a queue on Friday you will need to get a new VQ the next day.  You should have time to look around but of course keep checking back to see where they have got to in the numbers they have called.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...