Latest Guest Announcement - MARC BLUCAS

Watched Buffy the first time round I did not like Riley. He wasn't good enough for Buffy I thought. On subsequent viewings however, I got a lot of sympathy for him - Buffy was a real cow to him.

Do people agree?

Anyone after Angel as Buffys love interest have got a hard act to follow. He was by no means among my favourite characters on the show but I didn't mind him. One of my favourite Riley episodes is when he has fight with Angel.

I am looking forward to meeting him!

Edited by Tony1975

• 2 weeks later...
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-3-30 at 2:22 PM, natedammit said:

Watched Buffy the first time round I did not like Riley. He wasn't good enough for Buffy I thought. On subsequent viewings however, I got a lot of sympathy for him -  Buffy was a real cow to him.

Do people agree?

It's just what buffy needed...a more 'normal' guy, which he was. I loved him as riley and was gutted when that helicopter flew away. 

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

I'd love to have an autograph of him. The photos at the pre order are those also available during the event? Love to have the photo from Castle episode signed :D

There is no guarantee what its on the pre order site will be at the event though it's usually a good indication.  Of course it doesn't mean that particular image won't run out before you get through his queue though.

I am so excited to meet him again, I was so in love with Riley and have followed Marc's career closely since he left Buffy. I met him last year and he was everything I wanted him to be and more, one of the nicest and most genuine actors I have ever met :wub: