New guest announcements tonight at 7pm!

Fingers crossed for Max Von Sydow or Yaphet Kotto!

Please let it be Yaphet Kotto, he sure is a rare signer.

Yep, Thats going to be my Guest Too... A Rare Signer.. Someone who will complete a Photo shoot... Yaphet Kotto you finally got him back or Harry dean Stanton... Or Maybe Ian Holm. Its going to be an Alien guest?  :whistling:

Fingers crossed for Max Von Sydow or Yaphet Kotto!

Please let it be Yaphet Kotto, he sure is a rare signer.

Yep, Thats going to be my Guest Too... A Rare Signer.. Someone who will complete a Photo shoot... Yaphet Kotto you finally got him back or Harry dean Stanton... Or Maybe Ian Holm. Its going to be an Alien guest?  :whistling:

Although I have some doubts, wouldn't they all be considered as Big guests?

A few more London Film & Comic Con guest announcements to come at 7pm today!

One of the guests we will be adding to the lineup is an extremely rare signer, and it will be their first Showmasters event appearance.

Be there or be square :)

JYQ-famous-ocean-yellow-font-b-guy-b-fon

• Like 2

A few more London Film & Comic Con guest announcements to come at 7pm today!

One of the guests we will be adding to the lineup is an extremely rare signer, and it will be their first Showmasters event appearance.

Be there or be square :)

JYQ-famous-ocean-yellow-font-b-guy-b-fon

Tom Kenny would actually be cool voice addition

Last time SM said the guest was "cool", then no one was related to it. Perhaps then the guest or guests arent related this time either.

Clues haven't been given for the last few guest announcements so no, I wouldn't think it's a clue.  Still fun randomly guessing though, even if we have almost no hope of being correct.

Last time SM said the guest was "cool", then no one was related to it. Perhaps then the guest or guests arent related this time either.

Clues haven't been given for the last few guest announcements so no, I wouldn't think it's a clue.  Still fun randomly guessing though, even if we have almost no hope of being correct.

And yet we're seriously disappointed when it's not who we guessed it was going to be.