Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JacknDaniel

Double Photo Shoots

7 posts in this topic

After the success of campaigning for the double Goonies photo shoot at the last Glasgow show, I was hoping that a couple of others could be considered that would make perfect sense and i'm sure would be popular.

Frazer Hines & Debbie Watling - Classic double act in Doctor Who, and this is a photo I would absoutely love

Mark Rolston & Jenette Goldstein - Again, another double act from Aliens. Jenette and Ricco did a double at Collectormania a few years back, so it'd make even more sense to have one with these 2 as they were a couple in the movie.

Hope these can be considered.

3 people like this

Yup, would love a double with Rolston and Goldstein

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Literally booked train and going for Mark Rolston & Jenette Goldstein to sign my cast laserdisc of Aliens (to go with plenty of the rest of the cast already on it). So if a double shoot goes ahead you have my cash!

Edited by RomeroSavini

I'm desperately hoping that this doesn't get overlooked and at least gets looked at as a possibility.

Mark and Jenette are a classic double act in that film, and it would be a huge wasted opportunity.

Likewise with Fraser and Debbie. I've met them both loads of times, and had loads of photos, so wouldn't likely be spending money on photo shoots with them, but I'd jump at a chance to get a double photo shoot. And I know others who would as well

1 person likes this

It's the same for this Show as for any others I'm afraid. Most double shoots will be announced much closer to the Show.

Personally I'd be surprised if anything happens until after LFACC.

1 person likes this

Hey no rush :-D  we live in hope.

1 person likes this