Milton Keynes Collectormania

Aurora

Hey everyone, I am just wondering if anyone knows if /or when there will be another Collectormania in Milton Keynes. There hasn't been one for at least a couple years now (which is disappointing). But I just wanted to know if anyone knows anything. 

Although this is kinda on the same subject-but would Showmasters do/bring back a Film and Comic Con at the Milton Keynes Stadium in the near future? Would b a shame if they don't use the Stadium for some sort of show.

I do understand that people would like an event back at Milton Keynes, but I imagine I'm in the same boat as many people where MK is not so easy to get to or the cost of place to stay in a hotel is more expensive in comparison to a place like Birmingham, so from entirely selfish point of view I welcomed the change but I sincerely don't begrudge you getting an event in the future since it was it's home for many years.

Edited by dvdrob13

Although this is kinda on the same subject-but would Showmasters do/bring back a Film and Comic Con at the Milton Keynes Stadium in the near future? Would b a shame if they don't use the Stadium for some sort of show.

There were Problems with the Stadium which I can't elaborate on here - mostly because I don't know what of the stuff posted was correct. Google a bit, there was at least one article online. I just can't remember the link.

Showmasters and the moderators will not comment on this beyond the standard 'there are no current plans for an event in Milton Keynes' and 'The events we are currently running are all on the forum/website'

If they are able to return to MK they will announce it if and when they can, but there won't be any comments before that.

• 3 months later...