Photo Shoots Added for LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

We have added some more photo shoots for LFCC - check them out now!

Photo Shoots
COLIN BAKER & TARDIS £25 - SUN
COLIN BAKER/SYLVESTER MCCOY £45 - SUN
COLIN BAKER/NICOLA BRYANT on TARDIS - £35
LOUISE JAMESON ON TARDIS £20 - SUN
MATTHEW WATERHOUSE on TARDIS £20 - SUN

DOCTOR WHO GROUP SHOT on TARDIS
Sylvester, Colin, Nicola, Matthew, Louise, Richard Franklin £95 - SUN

Buy tickets now...

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-film-comic-con-summer-2017-tickets-28652934699

Could it be elaborated on what the console pics will be? I know the console is the 5th/6th/7th Doctor era console, but will it be a green screen background, regular photo shoot background, or a roundel type background?

Going from Sylvester's announcement (http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93120), it'll be the 80's console. :smile:

• Moderators

Still no chance of a Joe Dinicol and Rick Gonzalez duo?

Sometimes these things can be announced very last minute, I always refer back to the Deep Space Nine cast photo which was announced the day before the event, so it is still possible.

Still no chance of a Joe Dinicol and Rick Gonzalez duo?

Sometimes these things can be announced very last minute, I always refer back to the Deep Space Nine cast photo which was announced the day before the event, so it is still possible.

Ah ok thank you. I really hope they do one cos that would be an awesome photo :-)

Could it be elaborated on what the console pics will be? I know the console is the 5th/6th/7th Doctor era console, but will it be a green screen background, regular photo shoot background, or a roundel type background?

Going from Sylvester's announcement (http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93120), it'll be the 80's console. :smile:

Yeah I know, that's what I said :P I just wondered what the background would be. I wasn't aware there had ever been Showmasters photo shoots with this console? So that's why I wanted clarification. This isn't the John Hurt console that was used for previous photos

Yeah I know, that's what I said :P I just wondered what the background would be. I wasn't aware there had ever been Showmasters photo shoots with this console? So that's why I wanted clarification. This isn't the John Hurt console that was used for previous photos

Sylvester has done a console shoot before. Was that the John Hurt console? Forgive me, German TV was really lacking with the early Doctor Who seasons.

Sylvester has done a console shoot before. Was that the John Hurt console? Forgive me, German TV was really lacking with the early Doctor Who seasons.

Last years one was the 96 console, Paul mcgann movie one

The console itself is the pretty much the same, but the background on the green screen was different.

Which is why I was asking! As far as I was aware the previous ones were the TV movie console, with a green screen background, and the John Hurt one with a green screen background, so I wondered if it was going to be a green screen background with this 80s console. I'd hoped SM could answer to avoid any speculation as I've been wanting photos with the 80s console for years but don't want to book if it's not a background I'm happy with

Which is why I was asking! As far as I was aware the previous ones were the TV movie console, with a green screen background, and the John Hurt one with a green screen background, so I wondered if it was going to be a green screen background with this 80s console. I'd hoped SM could answer to avoid any speculation as I've been wanting photos with the 80s console for years but don't want to book if it's not a background I'm happy with

There will be a green Screen Background, yes. But I don't think we ever got the Background confirmed before. I can't see it not matching the console though.