Guest Suggestions

chugs

I'm still hoping to add at least one autograph to my Lost collection this year :D Emilie de Ravin and Rebecca Mader might not be busy with their departure from Once Upon a Time... Hell, doesn't even have to be a big Lost guest (someone like Andrew Divoff, John Terry or Tania Raymonde would be great too).

And a couple more Buffy guests would be really nice: Emma Caulfield, Michelle Trachtenberg, Amber Benson, ... And ESPECIALLY Anthony Head of course!

Oh and Matt Servitto (Brock Lotus in Banshee) would go nice with Tom Pelphrey ^^

Edited by dogsoldierspoon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Emma Preece said:

Can I suggest authors here too? It would be great to meet Stephen King, Janny Wurts, Raymond E. Feist and Patrick Rothfuss.

Authors can be guests too, so why not ;) They had Timothy Zahn over last year for the spring edition (which was a writer I'd been wanting to meet for a long time).

Too bad Stephen King will never happen though :( 

Seeing that Dean Cain has been announced after appearing at Collectormania, can Showmasters rescue Charisma Carpenter who was at that event as well for LFCC? She would be an amazing addition to the Buffy anniversary!

Also Amber Benson (Tara) would be awesome for a Tara/Willow photo as Alyson is already coming! :D

I´d love to see Joseph Morgan (a.k.a. Klaus) from The Originals.

Edited by Moonwalker1980

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)
Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)
Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)
Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)
Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)
Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)