Guest Suggestions

chugs

15 minutes ago, sarzy2 said:

Iain Glen (Game of Thrones, Jack Taylor) please please please

Richard Dormer (Game of Thrones, Fortitude)

Yes Iain Glen please. I could have met him 2 years ago but wasn't into Game of Thrones and after watching all of it, he's my favourite character in it! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimmyc said:

I agree chloelou,would love to meet Eric stoltz and Jason Patric,as well as kiefer Sutherland and Emilio estevez as well,they are the guests I would most like to meet

I love Eric Stoltz work, so to meet him would be amazing!  I loved Jason Patric in The Lost Boys, so he would be another guest who would be amazing to meet!

Kiefer Sutherland and Emilio Estevez would be great, too.  Loved Kiefer Sutherland in Mirrors!  Got to love Emilio Estevez in The Breakfast Club!

• Like 1

Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Pitch Perfect, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Trolls, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Carlos Jacott (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Big Love & She Spies)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Outcast, Parenthood & Big Fish)

Just got back from watching Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 so any of the cast would be awesome :)  Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Vin Diesel, Bradley Cooper, Michael Rooker, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillen, Pom Klementieff, Elizabeth Debicki, Sylvester Stalone, Kurt Russell, Sean Gunn and the director James Gunn :D  Thank you, Please x

• Like 3