Guest Suggestions

chugs

Really pleased with some of the guests announced tonight. HOWEVER ... something seems missing from the line up so far. Today is Buffy 20th anniversary. This special landmark needs to be celebrated with some of the main cast. Come on SM make it happen!

• Like 1

Really pleased with some of the guests announced tonight. HOWEVER ... something seems missing from the line up so far. Today is Buffy 20th anniversary. This special landmark needs to be celebrated with some of the main cast. Come on SM make it happen!

First of all,

I would like to thank so much Showmasters for Christopher Lloyd & John Cleese, as these two guest announcements will make me start arranging the trip to London for LFCC! (I'm living in another country)

I should be grateful to you if you will also consider a few more specific guests, I really believe that any of the following additions would make the already awesome guestlist an even more interesting and surely magical, at least as I personally see it. Highlighted, the most desired guests! Thank you in advance for any, possible addition!!

Michael J. Fox (BTTF, The Secret of My Success (anniversary), The Light of Day (anniversary) )

Tom Baker (Doctor Who)
Catherine Mary Stewart (The Last Starfighter, Night of The Comet, Weekend At Bernie's)
Helen Slater (Supergirl, The Legend of Billie Jean,
The Secret of My Success (anniversary) )
Liz White (Life On Mars, Our Zoo, The Woman In Black)

Or at least the 3 lovely ladies, please??

​I can't wait to live the LFCC 2017 experience!! :)

PS. Other suggestions:
David Tennant
William Shatner
Kevin Bacon
Andrew McCarthy
Lance Guest

Lea Thompson
Christine Applegate
Elisabeth Shue
Kevin Bacon
Jennifer Morrison

Kerri Green (The Goonies)

• Like 2

SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR

Cast BUFFY (Kristine Sutherland, Nicholas Brendon, Emma Caufield, James Marsters, Amber Benson, Tom Lenk ....)

DIRK BENEDICT

MATTHEW WOOD

Ralph Macchio

William Zabka

Cast Tour Of Duty ( Ramon Franco, Dan Gauthier, Tony Becker, Stephen Caffrey, Miguel A. Nunez jr, ...)

richard Grieco

Luke Perry

Robert Davi

cast chip's ( Bruce Penhall, Erik estrada, Larry Wilcox...)

David Hewlett

Lou Diamond Phillips

• Like 1

Natalie Portman (Star Wars, Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)

Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)

David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)

Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)

Carlos Jacott (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Big Love & She Spies)

David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Outcast, Parenthood & Big Fish)