Guest Suggestions

chugs

Just a gentle reminder: you can't discuss other Events. Not giving the Name is not enough. As soon as there is enough Information to find an Event on Google it is too much. The date and the Location are more than enough for Google.

If the mods would go strictly by the book even the Power Rangers poster would be too much.

Police Academy folk would be great,

I've met Steve Guttenberg, Michael Winslow, David Spade, Rene Auberjonis and Brian Tochi before....

I know Leslie Easterbrook and Marion Ramsey have done an event over here before, possible a Showmasters one actually but before my time so I would love to see them back

George R Robertson

G. W. Bailey (this is a huge one for me, staple of my 80's movie viewing)

Lance Kinsey

Bruce Mahler

Scott Thompson

Bobcat Goldthwait

Tim Kazurinsky

Andrew Paris

Art Metrano

Colleen Camp

Matt McCoy

Donovan Scott

Howard Hesseman

Kim Cattrall (ha!)

Tony Hawk

Sharon Stone (HAHA)

I would love to me Steve Guttenberg

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The O.C. & Southland)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, Sleepy Hollow, The O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

Ever thought of doing a wwe sting (Steve Borden) diamond pass if you can get him to attend this event ? In this diamond would be an exclusive photo shoot with sting in full costume and would only be availible in a diamond pass. I would buy his diamond pass, please get sting (Steve Borden) to attend

• Like 2

Ever thought of doing a wwe sting (Steve Borden) diamond pass if you can get him to attend this event ? In this diamond would be an exclusive photo shoot with sting in full costume and would only be availible in a diamond pass. I would buy his diamond pass, please get sting (Steve Borden) to attend

Not a bad idea I wonder if a wrestling diamond pass would sell well? Herd edge was well recived last year, myself I hate the talks but I woul pay for a Jake the snake or sting one!

• Like 1

I see Evangeline Lilly has been announced for another convention... I'd so love for her to be at London. She'd make so many people happy-a main character in Lost, The Hobbit films and Ant-Man/Marvel.

Also, please ask Liv Tyler and Miranda Otto. Three Middle Earth women would be excellent. :dance::clap:

• Like 2

Not a bad idea I wonder if a wrestling diamond pass would sell well? Herd edge was well recived last year, myself I hate the talks but I woul pay for a Jake the snake or sting one!

For me jake the snake roberts it would depend on the price of the diamond pass, but sting i would buy the pass for the guarantee to meet him and the sting costume photo shoot. It would be nice if showmasters would do something like this for the wrestling fans and there would be chance to get the big wwe wrestlers to attend this event
  • Like 1