Time to arrive & tickets in Sat 29th

Our last visit to LFCC back in 2014 was an absolute disaster, arrived about 09.30 - 10am to find a horrendous queue all the way around Earls Court. We simply left after about 30mins realising that we either had to wait many hours to get in or not get in at all.

I said that if it's going to be like this from now on, we'll just have to give it a miss.

I want to give it another try, because I want to get a diamond pass for one of the guests for my wife as a birthday present, however obviously I want to avoid such an experience again. As we are flying over from Ireland on the Saturday, we can't get there really early.

So, I'm looking to try and get the right tickets and I see there is no such thing as an early entry ticket anymore. If we arrive around 09:30-10am again on a Saturday entry ticket what sort of queue are we likely to expect ? (ie. have things improved over the past couple of years). I know you would probably recommend a gold passes, but with the cost of the flights to come over as well not sure finances could stretch that far.

Obviously, a good experience this time around would restore our confidence again and likelihood to attend again.

Many Thanks.

I went to 2014 as my first London convention, and also felt it was a bit chaotic at Earl's Court, but 2016 was extremely calm, cool and relaxed, with so much room between all of the stands. Definitely benefited from the venue change. It felt like a complete improvement. I can't speak for the queue at 9:30-10:00 but it was a very speedy entry at 9am. The queue is also indoors, so no standing in the baking sun.

Edited by RichBDW

In 2015 I had gold and was in the vent straight away but my friend who just wanted to spend the day with me decided to just get normal she turned up at 10 ish to a giant que road blocking size but was in within 30 mins as it is like everyone says so much smoother, so if you do turn up and see I giant que this year dont be put off it moves very quickly

Last year Regular got to go in exactly same time as Gold holders, ha ha.

Happened on one day and it was rectified the next.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to keep contact with the crew at the venue when I am home during an event. Nobody seems to notice that issues are being addressed anyway. :(

it also depends on what you want to get done in one day. I was there last year at 8:30 to make sure to have low VQ tickets and I got in at 9:05. I was also quite confident because of my diamond passes. If you need to visit 10 guests or more, time would not be your friend, but otherwise you'll get in in a reasonable time.

it also depends on what you want to get done in one day. I was there last year at 8:30 to make sure to have low VQ tickets and I got in at 9:05. I was also quite confident because of my diamond passes. If you need to visit 10 guests or more, time would not be your friend, but otherwise you'll get in in a reasonable time.

I managed to see 15 guests on Saturday last year and still have time for talks

Edited by CrazyHorses