Latest Guest Announcement - CHARISMA CARPENTER

showmasters

So, how much would the second photo cost? I would only be having one photo taken, but would like two copies.

As far as I am aware you can't buy a second copy of the photo at the event - 1 photo shoot = 1 picture. If you want extra copies you can buy the jpeg which will be put up on the showmasters photo shoot library after the event and then get it printed yourself.

Your original question made it sound like you were asking how many photo shoots you could buy, hence Queen's reply. We see now you mean copies of the picture taken.

Edited by Raylenth

So, how much would the second photo cost? I would only be having one photo taken, but would like two copies.

As far as I am aware you can't buy a second copy of the photo at the event - 1 photo shoot = 1 picture. If you want extra copies you can buy the jpeg which will be put up on the showmasters photo shoot library after the event and then get it printed yourself.

Your original question made it sound like you were asking how many photo shoots you could buy, hence Queen's reply. We see now you mean copies of the picture taken.

Yes, that is how I understood it.

If you want a second copy of the same photo you have to wait until the images are in the library, buy the JPEG and get the second print at Boots or a similar printing service.

I seem to remember from something I read a few years ago that Ms Carpenter doesn't like shaking hands at Conventions; does anyone know if this is true or not?

Not that I am objecting, just that forewarned is forearmed, as they say!

I seem to remember from something I read a few years ago that Ms Carpenter doesn't like shaking hands at Conventions; does anyone know if this is true or not?

It has been a number of years since she was at a Showmasters event. Back then when she appeared first and I saw her it was really really rushed, I honestly saw no one even trying.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I've met Charisma but it was a definitely no touching rule just seated at the photo shoot with no physical contact

• 2 weeks later...