Photo Shoot: £20

Kendall Casablancas - Veronica Mars

Cordelia Chase - Buffy/Angel

01-forum-Charisma-Carpenter1.jpg

01-forum-Charisma-Carpenter2.jpg

01-forum-Charisma-Carpenter3.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004806

1 person likes this

Yes! Absolutely amazing, in 3 shows I absolutely love (Buffy, Angel and Veronica Mars), so going to be difficult what to choose to get signed

Is it possible to buy 2 photos for the one shoot?

If your credit card copes you can buy 20. ;)

1 person likes this

So, how much would the second photo cost? I would only be having one photo taken, but would like two copies.

Edited by Bogleg

So, how much would the second photo cost? I would only be having one photo taken, but would like two copies.

As far as I am aware you can't buy a second copy of the photo at the event - 1 photo shoot = 1 picture. If you want extra copies you can buy the jpeg which will be put up on the showmasters photo shoot library after the event and then get it printed yourself.

Your original question made it sound like you were asking how many photo shoots you could buy, hence Queen's reply. We see now you mean copies of the picture taken.

Edited by Raylenth

As far as I am aware you can't buy a second copy of the photo at the event - 1 photo shoot = 1 picture. If you want extra copies you can buy the jpeg which will be put up on the showmasters photo shoot library after the event and then get it printed yourself.

Your original question made it sound like you were asking how many photo shoots you could buy, hence Queen's reply. We see now you mean copies of the picture taken.

Yes, that is how I understood it.

If you want a second copy of the same photo you have to wait until the images are in the library, buy the JPEG and get the second print at Boots or a similar printing service.

Excellent guest announcement! That's me definitely going to Collectormania now. Can't wait!

1 person likes this

OMG OMG OMG.....very happy Paddy here, Charisma has been on my meet list for years, very happy Buffy/Angel fan here :dance::D:YAHOO:

I seem to remember from something I read a few years ago that Ms Carpenter doesn't like shaking hands at Conventions; does anyone know if this is true or not?

Not that I am objecting, just that forewarned is forearmed, as they say!

I seem to remember from something I read a few years ago that Ms Carpenter doesn't like shaking hands at Conventions; does anyone know if this is true or not?

It has been a number of years since she was at a Showmasters event. Back then when she appeared first and I saw her it was really really rushed, I honestly saw no one even trying.

It's been a while since I've met Charisma but it was a definitely no touching rule just seated at the photo shoot with no physical contact

Hopefully it should be soon ben, Jason B is running it full time from tomorrow so I'd imagine he'll be updating the website as soon as possible.

1 minute ago, crazyminx said:

Awesome. Will she and Julie be doing a Buffy talk?

That'll most likely not be known until the schedule has been released, about a week to 10 days before the event, minx. :smile: