Latest Guest Announcement - DEAN CAIN

showmasters

Just ordered my tickets and what an absolute faff, anyone explain why I need to provide my name, gender and date of birth for every single ticket? Trying to enter all that guff in whilst having a clock countdown how long you've got left before you lose your tickets is a proper stressy nightmare, surely someone must know how to simplify the process!!!?

You shouldn't have to Castle, if you set up an account before you buy the tickets it auto fills them for you.

I've just tested it by putting multiple tickets in and as long as the first is filled out you can use the auto fill drop down option at the top of subsequent items to auto fill them.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

Just booked my ticket and decided to get a photo session with Dean as well. Really looking forward to meeting my second actor to play Superman courtesy of Showmasters.

snap, can't wait to meet him... Even tho I have his photo shoot in I don't know whether to get his double with super girl or super girl alone...? X

Just booked my ticket and decided to get a photo session with Dean as well. Really looking forward to meeting my second actor to play Superman courtesy of Showmasters.

snap, can't wait to meet him... Even tho I have his photo shoot in I don't know whether to get his double with super girl or super girl alone...? X

Just get both, sure! :smile:

• 2 weeks later...