LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JOHN CLEESE

• showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, mr mulder said:

I wanted to exchange my batch 2 for a much more expensive photo shoot and was told no :( still a great guest though

It depends what you were asking to swap to mr Mulder, if it's a completely different shoot/person then it's regarded as asking for a refund which isn't allowed.  Having seen you posted earlier saying you asked to swap it for the superman shoot, then that's not an upgrade, you are asking for a refund one one guest to buy a completely separate item. Tickets are non refundable.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

It depends what you were asking to swap to mr Mulder, if it's a completely different shoot/person then it's regarded as asking for a refund which isn't allowed.  Having seen you posted earlier saying you asked to swap it for the superman shoot, then that's not an upgrade, you are asking for a refund one one guest to buy a completely separate item. Tickets are non refundable.

Exactly.

Upgrading a standard shoot to a costume shoot or a single shoot to a group shot where the guest is participating in, that is normally not a problem. Changing guest A to guest B will not be allowed, even if guest B's shoot is more expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, andyfilm_1 said:

Hi all, I'm tempted to get a photo with John Cleese but I've found out that he is now on Batch 9. As I need to leave at 4pm, do you think it is worth the risk? 

Thanks

We won't have any idea until the schedule is released around a week before the show. You could wait until then to buy your ticket, but there is a risk of them selling out. Really it's down to you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

We won't have any idea until the schedule is released around a week before the show. You could wait until then to buy your ticket, but there is a risk of them selling out. Really it's down to you.

Thanks mate. I'll wait for the schedule. All the best

• 3 weeks later...

umming and ahhing about the idea of a john cleese diamond pass. im starting a signed HP poster at this year's LFCC and he would be a good one to have on it. i dont know if i want a photo op but its pretty much the only way i can guarantee getting an auto and meeting the guy. 

do i?

dont i?

39 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

umming and ahhing about the idea of a john cleese diamond pass. im starting a signed HP poster at this year's LFCC and he would be a good one to have on it. i dont know if i want a photo op but its pretty much the only way i can guarantee getting an auto and meeting the guy. 

do i?

dont i?

Treat yourself. Why not?

18 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

BOOM! diamond pass ordered. he's gonna be a good auto to get on my HP poster! hopefully he wont mind writing "nearly headless nick" under his name!

I don't know if he adds quotes at all...but we can all hope right? :P I can't wait to meet him! 

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

BOOM! diamond pass ordered. he's gonna be a good auto to get on my HP poster! hopefully he wont mind writing "nearly headless nick" under his name!

We don't anticipate he will be doing anything more than his signature but as this is his first time we don't have that confirmed as yet.

44 minutes ago, teskothemad said:

I have a diamond pass too and I am so excited to meet . Cant work out what to get signed 

That's the biggest problem, he did so many wonderful movies and series. It's difficult when you only have one autograph. Solution: ask for more autographs :lol:

7 hours ago, 007 spells Bond said:

I doubt he , Lloyd and Wilson will have time to add quotes and similar , they will most likely be very busy.

Christopher Lloyd is a very slow signer and didn't even get through a lot of the VQ's last time he was at LFCC. He also didn't personalize (same for another event where I did manage to get him).

John Cleese is a first timer and only there one day, I'll consider us lucky if he even personalises.

Tom Wilson on the other hand. He's there all three days and he's pretty much just known for Back to the Future. He's a rare guest, but I don't think he'll be as busy as the two above.