Michael J Fox Autograph

Ricksta

My son has been asking for a Michael J Fox autograph! Shame I couldn't take him to LFCC 2015! I think SM also had a private signing with MJF sometime last year and again we missed out!

He wants an 8 x 10 signed Back to the Future photo.

Has anybody got an idea where to get one from a trusted dealer or are there any members of the forum who might be willing to part with one?

I know it will not be cheap.....

I have seen some on a site called celebrity authentics,you actually get a photo of him signing,it is expensive but genuine I have used them a few times and am happy with them,i hope you find what you are looking for

SM absolutely did not have a private signing with MJF, it was the Comic Con appearance and that was it.

I will leave this open for now so that ricksta gets some ideas. But please everyone remember that you can't sell on the forum, dealers can't promote their business and the "no promotion" also includes linking to stuff you might happen to be selling on ebay.

Sorry if I sound that strict, but we had users getting some very interesting ideas in the past.

Ok thanks QS.

Unless I am going mad (quite possible), I am sure there was some sort of private signing last year and the signed prints were made available in the SM shop. I seem to remember it being limited to something like 250 prints and the price was around £225+.

Ok thanks QS.

Unless I am going mad (quite possible), I am sure there was some sort of private signing last year and the signed prints were made available in the SM shop. I seem to remember it being limited to something like 250 prints and the price was around £225+.

I think it was Other Jason as I'm sure I recall that on the pre orders site but I could be wrong.

Ok thanks QS.

You're not mistaken, I remember that as well. Showmasters promoted it on their Facebook page I think, but I don't know if they had much else to do with it.