Latest Guest Announcement - TRICIA HELFER

showmasters

6 minutes ago, spengler said:

Was there a sudden rush for Saturday photo shoots? Now showing as sold out. The other day it was showing batch 2 or 3 as a purchase option.

Don't forget that if a batch has sold out, someone has to manually move it to the next batch number (or so I've read) and that might not have happened just yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It may just need updating Spengler, that's usually the issue.  The team are doing Sherlocked in the US at the moment so it will be updated as soon as they can do so on their return.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It may just need updating Spengler, that's usually the issue.  The team are doing Sherlocked in the US at the moment so it will be updated as soon as they can do so on their return.

Ok thanks both.

Usually there are at least 4 batches for popular guests like Tricia. The main two who are handling the shop are actually in Munich right now for the show there. A new batch should be added Tuesday after the holiday weekend at the latest.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This lady is far too far down the conversation thread for my liking. She was an absolute delight to meet, had a great chat with her in the autograph queue where we shared our mutual love of owning cats (though I have two, she has THIRTEEN!!!).

Later in her photoshoot she still remembered me from earlier.  When she checked with the photographer whether she should stand or crouch next to my wheelchair I cheekily said "how about sprawled across my table?". She laughed and replied "yeah let's go for it" and sat on the side of my table (effectively met my suggestion halfway!). Really hoping the online photo shows more that what was in the print, but this at least should show what happened if you look closely enough!

DF76sI7XkAAB3GT?format=jpg&name=large

A lovely, lovely lady.  Please get her to come back again.

• Like 7

On 04/08/2017 at 10:24 AM, robmoriarty said:

This lady is far too far down the conversation thread for my liking. She was an absolute delight to meet, had a great chat with her in the autograph queue where we shared our mutual love of owning cats (though I have two, she has THIRTEEN!!!).

Later in her photoshoot she still remembered me from earlier.  When she checked with the photographer whether she should stand or crouch next to my wheelchair I cheekily said "how about sprawled across my table?". She laughed and replied "yeah let's go for it" and sat on the side of my table (effectively met my suggestion halfway!). Really hoping the online photo shows more that what was in the print, but this at least should show what happened if you look closely enough!

DF76sI7XkAAB3GT?format=jpg&name=large

A lovely, lovely lady.  Please get her to come back again.

I agree! How are great guests like Helfer not being talked about?

I came to Battelstar very late (after the cast were no longer frequent visitors to UK cons), and I have been waiting YEARS for Helfer to come back to a UK show so I could get her autograph. She was my number one guest to meet at this show.

When I went to her table she was very polite and welcoming. Gave you a proper greeting, shook hands, asked how you were, lots of eye contact. Took time to ask if you wanted your auto personalised, wrote additional messages. I didn't have a great deal to say, and as a consequence always wish I had said more, but that aside, she was genuinely warm and friendly and I am happy I finally got to meet her.

That is a nice photo you got there Rob!

• Like 3

I thought she was lovely.  my husband and I had a nice chat with her qhen getting auto.   only thing I would say for my photograph it looks a bit awkward as I am short and she is tall and she didnt come down a bit.. not that she has to ... but most guests do and it does make a nicer picture for me personally.  i still like my photo dont get me wrong but its not one I would display etc as it just looks awkward.  damn being tiny lol

6 hours ago, HeartDT said:

I thought she was lovely.  my husband and I had a nice chat with her qhen getting auto.   only thing I would say for my photograph it looks a bit awkward as I am short and she is tall and she didnt come down a bit.. not that she has to ... but most guests do and it does make a nicer picture for me personally.  i still like my photo dont get me wrong but its not one I would display etc as it just looks awkward.  damn being tiny lol

She was clearly thrown off guard as you didn't have a table like mine to mount...:P