Big Guest Announcement Today (24th Friday) at 7pm

showmasters

Hope there's at least one guest I want to meet for LFCC :thumbup: (and no guests I want to meet announced for CM as I can't go :P ).

Guessing the announcements is near impossible with the lack of clues. As there's only a 9 hour build-up I'm not expecting big headline guests (although I could be wrong).

Last UK planned appearance implies that it would be an old actor who doesn't live in the UK (probably America) and has already done a SM event.

It'd be great if at least one of the announcements was a GoT guest I need.

and a last UK planned appearance from one of our guests!

Now that's something we don't see everyday. I'm more interested to know who this is than the first time signer.

The announcement suggests someone who is from over the pond and in their later years.

I'm still hoping for Tom Skerritt, Yaphet Kotto and Harry Dean Stanton to join Veronica for a Alien reunion at LFCC. :smile:

I am hoping it is Tim Curry for the last ever UK signing but it would probably also be his first! He is USA based and started doing cons over there last year. Not in the best of health, so last ever would make sense. If it is Tim, then that would be massive for me.

The SM announcement seems to suggest the last ever signer has signed for them before, so maybe it isn't Tim and someone like Stan Lee!!!???

Anyone from Alien would also be good and make sense as a last time signer. Harry Dean Stanton is 90 I think, with Yaphet and Tom not far behind!!!

• Like 2

Last UK planned appearance implies that it would be an old actor who doesn't live in the UK (probably America) and has already done a SM event.

I think the same and thought to Stan Lee.

Stan Lee isn't doing European cons from 2014 unfortunately. :no::crying:

I highly doubt it's Stan Lee. They advertised his last SM appearance in 2014 as his 'final European appearance' ( http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82910 ) so I'm not sure how he can make a second final appearance. It would be very misleading and unfair for those who paid a lot to meet him last time (if it turned out that that wasn't in fact his last appearance).

• Like 1

I highly doubt it's Stan Lee. They advertised his last SM appearance in 2014 as his 'final European appearance' ( http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82910 ) so I'm not sure how he can make a second final appearance. It would be very misleading and unfair for those who paid a lot to meet him last time (if it turned out that that wasn't in fact his last appearance).

It wouldn't be misleading per se, but I know what you mean. I agree with you that it's almost certainly not going to be him, but there is always the remote possibility he may have changed his mind and decided he can do 1 more. Therefore the original statement would have been correct at the time.

Edited by Raylenth

It wouldn't be misleading per se, but I know what you mean. I agree with you that it's almost certainly not going to be him, but there is always the remote possibility he may have changed his mind and decided he can do 1 more. Therefore the original statement would have been correct at the time.

I agree with Raylenth. I don't think it will him due to the circumstances, but very rarely things may Change.

Something I can't go into more Details about due to the Forum rules started as a "final" Thing, then the next one became a "very final" and after that they started numbering the "final" even. It was quite funny. :lol: