Funko Pop Collection

andyfilm_1

Opinion is divided, some would never consider taking them out of the box, others do take them out. I suppose it depends on why you have them, if you consider them collectibles or just fun things to have.

My collection is quite small, I have taken a couple out just to look at them but they usually just stay in the boxes stacked on a shelf.

This is my shelfo'batch, cumbershelf, cumberstash....?

20170217_171035.jpg

• Like 2

I'm so sorry for the offense this may cause to some (tompain, totally not looking at you here)...

tumblr_oll31lnzc51rnkrqpo1_1280.jpgtumblr_oll31lnzc51rnkrqpo2_1280.jpg

Simply put, I don't have enough space to keep a bunch of boxes in my room so I have to take them out and discard the boxes like some sort of animal.

I think tompain will be clutching his chest and gasping in horror.

• Like 1

zjXSTe8.jpg

You wouldn't dare. It's against the bro rules. The secret handshake forbids it.

Do you remember the handshake though? :ninja:

(Obviously don't post any details of it or it will no longer be secret - just an honest 'yes' or 'no' will be sufficient).

zjXSTe8.jpg

You wouldn't dare. It's against the bro rules. The secret handshake forbids it.

Do you remember the handshake though? :ninja:

(Obviously don't post any details of it or it will no longer be secret - just an honest 'yes' or 'no' will be sufficient).

Y E S.

We will see come Collectormania/LFCC....

Anyway, mine are on an Ikea Billy bookcase, all still in their unopened boxes. Obviously.

• Like 1

In the box on the top of a cupboard. I only have three from the Rocky Horror Picture Show though and plan to get the three others.

Thing is, these funko pops are awesome but there are so many that I wouldn't be able to stop collecting them! I'm only doing Rocky Horror Picture Show because I got one for a birthday xD

• Like 1