Latest Guest Announcement - THE HONKY TONK MAN

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - The Honky Tonk Man

Attending: Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

Roy Wayne Farris better known by his ring name
The Honky Tonk Man, is a professional wrestling icon. He previously worked for World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment where he most recently appeared in 2013.

HTM is world famous for his WWE career, where he held the Intercontinental Championship for a record 64 weeks. A record that still stands to this day. During his most recent stint with the WWE between 2008 and 2010, HTM inducted Koko B. Ware into the 2009 WWE Hall of Fame and feuded with then WWE Intercontinental Champion, Santino Marella. HTM returned to WWE RAW in 2013 and hit Heath Slater with his famous guitar.
HTM has faced all the greats of the squared circle including Hulk Hogan, Jake Roberts, Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior, The Legion of Doom, George Steele and Bruno Sammartino.

tumblr_mdyc05Kc761rlyfnto1_400.jpg

tumblr_mat7e3jP0h1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7sjmgj22L1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0274918/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Coles84 said:

Hi Jake, he normally does. Figures, belts etc. Can't imagine he would not this time, could leave him with a very thin line if so. 

Thanks for that. Was just wondering as I know he's not always on good terms with the company. I'd like to get him to sign my daughter's trading card