Autograph boxes\wallets?

hannah

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help me, I'm looking for something similar to the autograph boxes\wallets that Franks Autographs use to sell at the cons. since the guy who sold them sadly passed away, I am slowly running out of them and I haven't been able to find anything part from them hard plastic things sold at the cons, which i really don't like. If anyone could point me in the right direction, either online or a seller that may be at the collectormaina 24 in birmingham. please let me know xxx

Thanks, Hannah xxxx

I had been using http://www.timecare.co.uk since the sad closing of Frank's as they were who Frank's used to buy from so were exactly the same. Unfortunately the site seems to be down at the moment though. I hope it is only temporary as the error page says.

I am having the same problem with Timecare. I haven't been able to order from them for quite a while. Which is a shame as I was impressed with my last order from them. I will have to try the other suggestions as I am now running low.

• Like 1

thank you, i typed in timecare and it came up with this website too... http://www.conservation-by-design.com/category.aspx?id=155 which looks like it sells everything Nick sold, ringbinders, time care wallets, the backing card and the mount strips.... as the other siteis down, this might be an opption we could look into. xx

thank you, i typed in timecare and it came up with this website too... http://www.conservation-by-design.com/category.aspx?id=155 which looks like it sells everything Nick sold, ringbinders, time care wallets, the backing card and the mount strips.... as the other siteis down, this might be an opption we could look into. xx

It looks like they have changed the layout from last time i ordered from them. Can't see where you can order online? Just says you have to contact them for stock availability.

• Like 1

Last time I spoke to them, they put me onto Timecare. Let us know if they put you onto anyone else as it won't be too long before I need some more things!

Ah, ok. I will let you know how i get on. Well if the Timecare website is down and has been for a while, I wonder what else they could do, If anything?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Having a scout around I have come across familytreefolk.co.uk who have got a good range of acid free products. I think I will try these for my next order.

that looks a good site to try! Thanks :) xx

Received my order from them today. Really pleased. Postage was expensive though (£11.60!) but I did order quite a lot to keep me going! Recommend them as a replacement for Franks Autographs.