Latest Guest Announcement - NEAL McDONOUGH

showmasters

CRAP!!!!!!!! im not going to colelctormania!

That could be taken either way - either you hate him so much you aren't going to go because he is, or you realllllly want to go :smile:

considering that i set up a thread asking for Band of Brothers cast at cons i think its safe to assume that i actually was stoked to see him announced

Just remember we have a preorder service over on www.showmasterssales.com for send-ins and photos to be signed on your behalf :)

I would so be doing that if I wasn't somewhere else with my poster :crying::crying::crying:

Can only hope by some miracle he gets announced for LFCC

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters/mods the diamond passes for Neal and Pele are actually listed in the Sat Photo tickets section not the Diamond Pass section. No biggie though, they are at the top so you can see them there.

We don't know what you're talking about! ;) gremlins I think!

• Showmasters Admin

CRAP!!!!!!!! im not going to colelctormania!

That could be taken either way - either you hate him so much you aren't going to go because he is, or you realllllly want to go :smile:

considering that i set up a thread asking for Band of Brothers cast at cons i think its safe to assume that i actually was stoked to see him announced

Just remember we have a preorder service over on www.showmasterssales.com for send-ins and photos to be signed on your behalf :)

I would so be doing that if I wasn't somewhere else with my poster :crying::crying::crying:

Can only hope by some miracle he gets announced for LFCC

He is a very rare guest. As far as we're aware he doesn't do conventions often - possible he's not done one in Europe before.

Great guest announcement! I'm not going to Collectormania so far, he's the only guest I'm interested in so far... But if you get a couple more like him ;)

Must say I'm surprised by his price tag though. I would've guessed 25 - 30 maybe, but 45. Damn. Conventions are becoming more and more expensive (not Showmasters fault though).

• 2 weeks later...