The 3rd Annual Forum Meet Up and Great LFCC Geek Off!

Reposted finally!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, geeklings of all ages....

I am incredibly pleased to announce that for the third year in a row we will be running the Forum Meet Up alongside another edition of The Great LFCC Geek Off!

I have been massively proud to have been involved in putting this event together for the last two years, and following a chat with the manager, I am happy to say that The Crown and Sceptre will be hosting us once again.

Details for those of you that are interested are as follows:

Date: Saturday 29th July 2017

Venue: The Crown and Sceptre, 34 Holland Rd, Kensington, London W14 8BA

Time: 7pm until close, with the quiz commencing at approximately 7.45pm

Cosplay is optional but welcome :)

A Facebook event has been posted on the below link, please add yourselves to the event so that I can get an idea of numbers. If for any reason you cannot get into the event let me know and I can add you to add you :)

https://www.facebook.com/events/685385538308882/?ti=icl

I am super excited to see everyone again, and hope that as many of you can make it as possible.

With much love.

Pen x

• Like 2

Howdy geeklings!

Just been to the Crown. Everything is set! They are happy to have us and have reserved the front part of the bar, but are aware that we will probably fill the whole joint!

They're changing the menu so it won't be the same as last year, but do not fear! The burger will not be disappearing! In fact they are going to look at creating a special LFCC burger at a special convention price for us, as well as some drinks offers so stay tuned! (Don't worry Aleksandra, there'll be a veggie option 😉)

They are also letting us use their AV system so we will have even bigger and better intros and picture rounds!

They have changed their decor and the place looks fab so the evening should be awesome! I'll post more updates as they happen but they are super excited to have us there.

Also, for anyone still looking for a hotel, remember the pub does have guest rooms. Perfect for those not wanting to stumble too far!

Let the countdown commence!!

Stay Geeky!

Pen x

• Like 5