Latest Sports Guest Announcement - PELE

showmasters

Having been a long time attender to show master events this is the first time I've brought a diamond pass for someone. How does it work do you get the pass before the event or do you get at the event itself? How do they work? Cheers in advance

Having been a long time attender to show master events this is the first time I've brought a diamond pass for someone. How does it work do you get the pass before the event or do you get at the event itself? How do they work? Cheers in advance

You print out your eticket confirmation and swap it at the event for a laminated pass. It's specific to the guest and it will have the ticket number printed on it. When you go through the various included activities, like the auto's ect, the crew members manning the queue will clip your pass to show you have been through.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

You realize that I am an admin and can technically post under any account if I was mean?

You can all consider yourself lucky that I am one of the good gals.

:firedevil:

Yes, if I've written anything that was particularly stupid on this forum I want everyone to know it was QS who wrote it trying to make me look bad! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

Stupid question I know, my tickets are stored on my phone as a QR code thing in the digital wallet, do I still need to print them out and have paper copies to hand over?

Either/or, DarkElf, they can be scanned from smart phones or from the paper print offs. :smile:

Stupid question I know, my tickets are stored on my phone as a QR code thing in the digital wallet, do I still need to print them out and have paper copies to hand over?

Either/or, DarkElf, they can be scanned from smart phones or from the paper print offs. :smile:

Yeah some do like to take print outs as a back up but others have said that if you have the wallet downloaded and they are in there, as long as your phone is well powered and reliable you don't need to take printouts.

I am sure this has been answered before, but How can I upgrade my photoshoot ticket to a diamond pass?

Hi Cyrus, you need to email the office, let them know the order number of the shoot you already have and what you want to upgrade to. Their email is on the contacts page of the website. Remember though that it's the weekend so the office is closed and it usually takes them a couple of days to reply anyway as they always have a lot of messages to get through, so don't worry if you don't get an immediate reply.

I am sure this has been answered before, but How can I upgrade my photoshoot ticket to a diamond pass?

Hi Cyrus, you need to email the office, let them know the order number of the shoot you already have and what you want to upgrade to. Their email is on the contacts page of the website. Remember though that it's the weekend so the office is closed and it usually takes them a couple of days to reply anyway as they always have a lot of messages to get through, so don't worry if you don't get an immediate reply.

Than you so much Raylenth. I just sent the e-mail. Hope the diamond pass will sell out over the weekend :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my ticket ready - now the hard part!

Those that have purchased Pele diamond tickets please help me decide what to get signed! My preference is a Brazil football shirt but which one?

Also be nice for more than just Pele signature and something a bit more individual from most shirts that are available (i.e. ebay) - want it to stand out more as genuine for my office wall.

Any suggestions is much appreciated!