Guest requests

Raylenth

It goes without saying that we want Benedict and Martin but apart from those who else would everyone like to see?

Cast

Toby Jones

Vinette Robinson

Sian Brooke

David Nellist

Russell Tovey

Crew

Would love to have any of the directors if that were possible.

Cast:

Benedict and Martin, of course, and especially Martin since we've not seen him before.

Toby Jones

Dave Nellist

Siân Brooke

Vinette Robinson

Russell Tovey

Any of the rest who've appeared before!

Crew:

Any of the directors, especially Douglas Mackinnon, whom I've spoken to on Twitter and would be delighted to be asked, and Rachel Talalay.

The locations people talking about how they find and adapt locations would be of great interest to me, but I realise that might be a bit niche.

Danny Hargreaves and the Real Sfx crew

Arwel, always

David Arnold and Michael Price again please!

And if it doesn't go without saying: Sue, Steven and Mark.

• Like 1

My top 10 guest requests for Sherlocked 2017 (LA or Birmingham)

1) Martin Freeman

2) Martin Freeman

3) Martin Freeman

4) Martin Freeman

5) Martin Freeman

6) David Nellist

7) Toby Jones

8) Martin Freeman

9) Benedict Cumberbatch

10) Martin Freeman

• Like 4

It goes without saying that we want Benedict and Martin but apart from those who else would everyone like to see?

Cast

Toby Jones

Vinette Robinson

Sian Brooke

David Nellist

Russell Tovey

Crew

Would love to have any of the directors if that were possible.

Add to that Lindsay Duncan, Sacha Dharwan (spelling?), Natasha O'Keefe,

Just over three hours till our first guest announcement! I wonder if s/he has been mentioned in this thread so far?

My guess is that it's going to be one or all of Mark, Stephen and Sue realistically, I'd love there to be others announced but I think it's a safe bet guessing the 3 amigo's :smile:

• Like 1

So if Benedict ends up being a guest again, is it too much to hope for a photo op with him in the trunk of Mrs Hudson's Astin Martin? (I know it is, but this is where my mind is at while I try to avoid massive spoilers and all the angst and in-fighting going on in all my usual fandom social media right now.)

• Like 1

So if Benedict ends up being a guest again, is it too much to hope for a photo op with him in the trunk of Mrs Hudson's Astin Martin? (I know it is, but this is where my mind is at while I try to avoid massive spoilers and all the angst and in-fighting going on in all my usual fandom social media right now.)

Sooooooooooooooo glad I really don't interact much or follow hashtags ect, I think I'd be tearing my hair out now and even trying to avoid it, knowing what is being said would mar the episode tomorrow. It's bad enough being aware that 'something' nasty is happening. :no:

• Like 1

Sooooooooooooooo glad I really don't interact much or follow hashtags ect, I think I'd be tearing my hair out now and even trying to avoid it, knowing what is being said would mar the episode tomorrow. It's bad enough being aware that 'something' nasty is happening. :no:

That's where I am too. I see tweets/posts of support from people I follow regarding those other negative entries. That's the only contact I have with what's going on, and that's more than enough.

• Like 1

I'm definitely in the same camp. I follow very selected Sherlock-related people on Twitter, almost exclusively those who are part of the production, so I don't often see things I'd rather not, and I'm not involved in any of the fandom stuff. I much prefer it this way.

On the matter of Benedict in the boot/trunk of the car: I was a bit surprised to see it and gave him extra kudos for doing it considering he was carjacked, put in the boot, driven around and threatened at gunpoint while filming To The Ends of The Earth. It must have brought back some unpleasant memories, but he's such a pro.

Sorry, that was a rather serious digression from the discussion. As you were.

• Like 1

I'm definitely in the same camp. I follow very selected Sherlock-related people on Twitter, almost exclusively those who are part of the production, so I don't often see things I'd rather not, and I'm not involved in any of the fandom stuff. I much prefer it this way.

On the matter of Benedict in the boot/trunk of the car: I was a bit surprised to see it and gave him extra kudos for doing it considering he was carjacked, put in the boot, driven around and threatened at gunpoint while filming To The Ends of The Earth. It must have brought back some unpleasant memories, but he's such a pro.

Sorry, that was a rather serious digression from the discussion. As you were.

I had no idea about this having happened to Benedict. Wow.

And yeah, having hijacked the thread, back to the original topic....

Martin Freeman would be the best new guest ever for Sherlocked 2017

I had no idea about this having happened to Benedict. Wow.

Just to clarify jhw,it's not happening to Benedict as he's not on an social media but it seems to be aimed at Sue, Mark and Arwel as they are.

I meant the carjacking thing for Benedict.

And while we're at it, if we're voting on Paul Weller, you can count me in on that too.

• Like 1