Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

I may have accidentally purchased a platinum pass (again) without actually getting my annual leave sorted at work... *whistles*

I panicked okay? I panicked! I seen that we could shmooze with guests at the drinks receptions and the Scot in me screamed DRINK! I was helpless :( AND 3 themed party nights!! 3!!! Spoiling us! :D

But anyway yes, I am RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED!!! :D

Don't forget to book accommodation then! And well done for joining us on the dark side.

• Like 1

Well the husband decided he had such a good time at the last one, he's decided to come with me again in October. Second Platinum pass has been purchased.

Excellent! Look forward to seeing you both again. And you get a second pair of hands for poster carrying etc - most useful!

• Like 2

Well the husband decided he had such a good time at the last one, he's decided to come with me again in October. Second Platinum pass has been purchased.

Excellent! Look forward to seeing you both again. And you get a second pair of hands for poster carrying etc - most useful!

AND he's already said that if Martin is there I can take his photo op as well as my own. :D

• Like 3

AND he's already said that if Martin is there I can take his photo op as well as my own. :D

Along with all the extra ones you will buy?

As stupid as this seems in the excitement of even the possibility of Martin I hadn't even really thought of this side of it, that if he did come, and Benedict as well, the possibility exists to get a shoot with the 2 of them on the genuine 221B! The though is slightly overwhelming :dance:

• Like 2

As stupid as this seems in the excitement of even the possibility of Martin I hadn't even really thought of this side of it, that if he did come, and Benedict as well, the possibility exists to get a shoot with the 2 of them on the genuine 221B! The though is slightly overwhelming :dance:

Oh my good grief, I hadn't even thought of that till now, and now I can't picture anything else... What would you pay for a seat in the client's chair between them, or standing by the 221B fireplace together... *goes off with the Sherlock fairies*

• Like 1

The husband is pretty sure I'd be spending the equivalent of a monthly mortgage payment on photo ops and autographs if Martin is a guest. And as to the idea of a Martin/Benedict on the 221B set photo op... Yeah, maybe I should budget 2 months mortgage payments for the con.

• Like 3

Oh my good grief, I hadn't even thought of that till now, and now I can't picture anything else... What would you pay for a seat in the client's chair between them, or standing by the 221B fireplace together... *goes off with the Sherlock fairies*

Glad it wasn't just me then. And I would pay lots.

The husband is pretty sure I'd be spending the equivalent of a monthly mortgage payment on photo ops and autographs if Martin is a guest. And as to the idea of a Martin/Benedict on the 221B set photo op... Yeah, maybe I should budget 2 months mortgage payments for the con.

It's only money, what else do we really need it for?

• Like 1

Glad it wasn't just me then. And I would pay lots.

It's only money, what else do we really need it for?

Food, gas, shelter... Yeah, all sorts of things I can get anytime. Photo ops win. Definitely

• Like 2

Boring but it needs reporting - mods, can it be passed on to the office that the forum link on the website doesn't work please (unless it's only my computer it's funny on). I get the following message:

This site can’t be reached

http’s server DNS address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Thank you.

Good news! annual leave days have been confirmed and I have now booked into the hotel to go along with the pass I already accidentally bought! :dance:

At the moment I can't get any flights... but if I need to drive the 5 hours down then I will! I'm sure my wee Polo is up for the challenge.

Now uber super duper excited! :dance::dance::dance:

Edited by Zonky
  • Like 4

Help me.....................I can't stop clicking and refreshing!

I can't stop thinking about the drinks reception!!!

The drinks or the reception :huh: ...........1 says a lot about you and the other.....not so much......

Seriously, hopefully in a good way though as when it gets nearer I'll be 'slightly nervous' is the best description - contemplating hiding in the loo/corner/car park/behind The Pink Lady*

*delete as appropriate

• Like 1

I'm very excited about the whole thing. I forget for a bit that it's happening, then suddenly, "Oh, yeah!" - and I get all fizzy.

I will be available during the drinks receptions for hiding behind, making conversation with to cover embarrassment and/or nervousness, and any other helpful services!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...