Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

Does this thread belong to the three of us now, d'you think? I reckon we deserve some kind of prize for keeping this forum alive...

PS 105 days to go :mellow: Still seems like a long way. BUT! That's lots of time in which to secure more brilliant guests.

• Like 1

Unfortunately there just isn't much activity but it may get more lively nearer to the event.  Especially when I start tweeting to people's questions and say 'come over to the forum where we can explain in full'.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, J.P. said:

I'm here too.

Kind of. Cannot post using Firefox nor Opera. Only Chrome works. :(

Which Firefox Version? Cause I am on Firefox and it works fine. I can investigate for you. What exactly is Happening, error message or just ever "Saving", but not posting?

4 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

I am also here! But like you say, there's not much going on round here. Need that headline guest, but still looking forward to meeting the guests already announced. 

Just bare in mind that Benny wasn't announced until about 3/4 days before last time :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We need to get some guests announced that'll generate more interest in the topics here, sadly I feel that whilst the numbers are ok for the guest list the calibre is a little low and we know SM are capable of much more. 

The forums would be much more lively if the likes of Benedict, Martin, Andrew, Amanda or Rupert were to be announced! 

Hopefully they'll be in talks with Benedict at LFCC to try and get him to this <fingers & everything crossed>

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:26 PM, youell said:

Noticed something at LFCC today - all the posters for Sherlocked said it would be held at the NEC!?!?! Surely a mistake?

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 11:13 PM, evilfairie said:

Well the hotel is an NEC hotel so maybe that's what they mean??

Yeah we noticed that as well.  Presumably it's just a descriptive thing.