Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

They go without saying really don't they.  It's like the mods said in another thread, that we don't need to ask for the big names really as they know people want them.  However I do occasionally have a vision of Ben and Martin not coming as they weren't asked because SM said none of us asked for them :D

But at the same time, we really don't want them to forget...

As such...

Can we have Martin as a guest in October? Pretty pretty please? (and Benedict too, if it isn't too much trouble.)

• Like 2

Can't remember if I already asked this, but having never gotten an autograph at a Sherlocked event, do the actors have non-Sherlock related 8x10s on their tables?

Just thinking I would like a Jonathan Aris Rogue One photo but can't seem to find an image to buy myself online. 

34 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Can't remember if I already asked this, but having never gotten an autograph at a Sherlocked event, do the actors have non-Sherlock related 8x10s on their tables?

Just thinking I would like a Jonathan Aris Rogue One photo but can't seem to find an image to buy myself online. 

The set up is a bit different at Sherlocked D4ve, at previous events they have had a separate table set up where they have the pictures - they aren't free/included in the auto price at these events I'm afraid, but they are very, very good quality.  Price wise I think it's £3 each or they do a discount for 3+ ect, so you have to buy what you want before you join the auto queue's.  

I think they did have a few non Sherlock ones but it might have been limited and I wouldn't guarantee they will have any this time, they may well have it but it obviously can't be guaranteed  - if you want a specific image that isn't from Sherlock I'd definitely bring it with you if you can (Keep an eye on the pre orders page, though it's not foolproof, if they have it on there for him there's a chance they may have it at the event).

49 minutes ago, D4vem88 said:

Have you tried Statesidestills?  They don't have any on the site for him but they are happy to look for it if they can, it might be worth emailing them: 

Can't Find a Specific Photograph?

If you are unable to find a specific photograph on Statesidestills.com please use email us at info@statesidestills.com and we will attempt to source it. If we can, we will let you know and add it to the site so others can benefit from your enquiry.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, theEmperor said:

Does this work like other conventions. In the autograph queue do we have to collect a virtual queue ticket or just get in the line?

It's a combination of a convention and a signing event Emperor.  What ticket do you have or are thinking of buying?  We don't have the exact details of how it's going to work but by my reckoning, knowledge of how the SM events work and my interpretation of the wording on the website is thus (I may be wrong though):

VIPs will be able to go to the front of the queue

Platinums will work like the Gold passes at Showmasters other events and you will join the back of the queue

Gold and Silver will be called up in package/number order

All tickets below silver pass holders (so day and weekend) will need VQ tickets 

So the order will effectively be Gold then Silver, then Day/Weekend in VQ order with VIP's going straight to the front and Plats joining the back of the queue dependent on the number of other people in the queue.

Edited by Raylenth

1 hour ago, evilfairie said:

Just thought I'd mention to a mod that on the website Marcia Warren's photo shoot price is listed at £10.00 (on the 'activities' link ,not when you click on her pic in guests, there and in the shop it's £15 which I'm presuming is the correct price)

Yes, 15 is the correct price. Thank you I will forward this.

On 9/26/2017 at 8:44 PM, Raylenth said:

It's a combination of a convention and a signing event Emperor.  What ticket do you have or are thinking of buying?  We don't have the exact details of how it's going to work but by my reckoning, knowledge of how the SM events work and my interpretation of the wording on the website is thus (I may be wrong though):

VIPs will be able to go to the front of the queue

Platinums will work like the Gold passes at Showmasters other events and you will join the back of the queue

Gold and Silver will be called up in package/number order

All tickets below silver pass holders (so day and weekend) will need VQ tickets 

So the order will effectively be Gold then Silver, then Day/Weekend in VQ order with VIP's going straight to the front and Plats joining the back of the queue dependent on the number of other people in the queue.

What are the chances of meeting a guest (popular guests like Una Stubbs, Rupert Graves, Louise Brealey etc..) with a weekend pass?

8 hours ago, theEmperor said:

What are the chances of meeting a guest (popular guests like Una Stubbs, Rupert Graves, Louise Brealey etc..) with a weekend pass?

I don't see any issues with Una or Rupert. Louise is an extremely slow signer (unless that changed since I met her). Seeing she's doing one day only she's the one where I see a potential problem.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, theEmperor said:

I can't imagine you will have much trouble with most of the guests.  Of course Una, Louise and Rupert are all only there for 1 day which makes it a bit harder but 1, they have all been to the previous events so it doesn't mean that every attendee will want to get auto's from them all and 2, there are less tickets being sold so there aren't as many attendees there.  Louise and Una are super chatty and therefore a bit slower at signing so I would make them your priority and would put getting their VQ's at the head of the list.

The ones that may be trickier to get (but I'm not saying they will be impossible) would be Benedict and god willing that he comes Martin, because obviously everyone will want them and it will depend on how many days they are there and what activities they will be involved in.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Thanks 1