Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

As I'm CONSTANTLY thinking about October I've just been browsing the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel's website and my bookings and am not sure on the convention rate whether we get wi-fi included. I know I get it with my Thursday night room but it isn't mentioned on the details for the Fri-Sun stay. I guess we'll find out when we get there, it's £14.99 extra if not (hoping that's for the full stay cos if that's per night then that's extortionate.

• Like 1

I joined too but on the details of my bookings it lists free wifi on my one night stay but not the convention rate one so I was just wondering if it's included or not. I may ask them when I call to give them my new debit card details at the end of September to 100% confirm my booking (my card expires before our stay)

• Like 2

That's good to know. Part of me thought this was the case but my brain does like to over think things a lot. :P I would have been prepared to pay for wifi as with my anxiety over sleeping it's one of my calming mechanisms and so very important to me but I'm also of the opinion that the £15 could be spent on some pretty Sherlock related merch or a meal etc :D

• Like 2

£15 is £15 and when you times that by 3/4 night's it's blooming expensive.  I must remember to sign up for the honours so I get it free as well.  I imagine I'm going to be comatose when I get in bed as I'll be knackered but you never know, and given what I've heard recently about the room temp in hotel rooms I'll either be too cold or hot to sleep.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...