Sherlocked UK 2017

showmasters

Please do ask any questions you have here as well and we will help as best as we can.  It's really the same system, you are correct about the order from the last events, they have just changed the order to make it more efficient.  My impression is that it's to help more people get through the auto lines.  Remember that it's a smaller event as well so there won't be as many tickets on offer as there were at the last 2 events, but I think last time there were occasions when they didn't have as many people in the queue's as they could have as a lot of the platinums where all in queues for different guests.  However they couldn't call the lower packages yet as it was too soon as they knew a lot of plats still hadn't gone through and they didn't want to risk having tons of people all come at the same time.  This way the queues should be decently busy and it will help more people get through and get their autographs whilst still allowing the higher tickets some sort of priority access.  That's just my impression though.

There usually isn't any guest activities on the Friday, it's registering, looking around, an opportunity to buy any 8x10 photo's you want, the Friday party ect.  Of course this year we have the meet and greet with some/a guest but I don't expect any of the auto's or photo's to be done on Friday.  It is expensive, especially if you buy the group/set shoots as well but totally worth it in my opinion.  I still can't believe, even after all this time, that I have pictures of me, with Benedict on the genuine 221B set.  I mean who can say that, how many people can say that a show that means this much to them and that they have managed to get a pic of themselves with one of the main stars on one of the most famous sets?!  I'm still gobsmacked when I see it.

I know the feeling!! I didn't get one done with him on the set but I did have my photo done with him (Hoping he goes this year so I can have a better one to be honest haha) but I did meet him at stage door of Hamlet back in 2015 and he was so lovely! They all were! My friend sent me over a letter to give to Loo and I got her autograph for my friend and took a photo of me and her with the autograph! My friend flipped out! She was basically crying of WhatsApp to me haha. Rupert took the **** out of my 'Portsmouth accent' (I don't have one...) Wanda was so sweet as well! and Mark convinced me and my friend to go to The Boys in the Band down in Brighton (amazing play!) They were all so great! I'm seeing Andrew Scott in Hamlet next Thursday (6th) and really cannot wait! I was so gutted I didn't get to meet him at Sherlocked last year so hopefully will at stage door again.

I really hope Rupert, Louise and Mark go this year! (and Amanda too... and Andrew) but it's just nice to know that I don't have to worry about purchasing any extra tickets. All the photoshoots are included and all the autographs too! Plus extra's! the only extra is the room charge but £300 for 3 nights for a twin room is actually fairly decent at a Hilton hotel.

• Like 1

Thinking about MF/BC auto's, there's 2 ways they could happen if they go.  1) they call VIP and Plat's first and VQ's after like they did last year or 2) as all tickets/packages below Plat will need to get VQ's for them, they start by calling VQ No's 1-30 etc. and we join the back of the queue.  I think option 2 is the more likely one as it will be in keeping with the way the rest of the auto queues will be working.

Hopefully that and how the photo shoots will work this time will all be clarified nearer the time.

Thinking about MF/BC auto's, there's 2 ways they could happen if they go.  1) they call VIP and Plat's first and VQ's after like they did last year or 2) as all tickets/packages below Plat will need to get VQ's for them, they start by calling VQ No's 1-30 etc. and we join the back of the queue.  I think option 2 is the more likely one as it will be in keeping with the way the rest of the auto queues will be working.

Hopefully that and how the photo shoots will work this time will all be clarified nearer the time.

Possibly yeah. And hopefully they will clear it up if anything is different from the last two years!

• Like 1

I was planning on going to the Culverton Smith party in scrubs, can buy them on ebay for about £25. That'll do me. I doubt I'll dress up for the Victorian one as I'll not be able to afford a full blown Victorian dress and nothing else will do lol. And obviously pj's and a dressing gown for the Sunday night. :)

• Like 2

I don't do dressing up/party wear so I don't have anything suitable really so it'll be a 'come as I am' for me I'm afraid.  I might consider putting a tiny bit of jewellery on but that's about it.   :no:

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

I don't do dressing up/party wear so I don't have anything suitable really so it'll be a 'come as I am' for me I'm afraid.  I might consider putting a tiny bit of jewellery on but that's about it.   :no:

I don't do dressing up either - the most I might manage is some make up and shoes rather than trainers  :smile:

Make up!  You brazen hussy!  You'll be showing the boys your ankles next and we all know where that leads!

• Like 3

Mrs Pink Lady, the pre orders for USA have been put up, don't know if you have seen, but it looks like it's 8x10's only, there's no options for send in items.  I expected that to be honest, it would be hard getting everyone's stuff over undamaged and it would be massively expensive to get them over there I imagine.

http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/cat_1397154-Sherlocked-USA.html

• Like 1

• 1 month later...