Jemma Dellender, Joe Absolom - I Spit On Your Grave 2

Rachel Nichols, Wes Bentley - P2

Glenn 'Kane' Jacobs - See No Evil

Camilla Belle- When A Stranger Calls

Kirsten Prout, Tiera Skovbye- Even Lambs Have Teeth

Valerie Azlynn, Kevin Sorbo, Alicia Leigh Willis - Julia X

• Moderators

DID ANYONE SAY LINDA BLAIR :clap::clap: :spew:

good work JG! this is awesome news! do I need to put extra money aside for a group shoot with max von sydow :whistling: ?

I didn't personally book linda but was one of many suggestions put forward. But a fantastic addition to LFCC and in my opinion a great price, only a £5 increase since she appeared in 2004

• Moderators

I really want to get a group photo of all the cast from Hellraiser & Hellbound Hellraiser II films. Hellraiser has it's 30th anniversary this year it's a British horror classic.

I don't look at anniversary's when looking at guests simply down to the fact that this year you could add about about 40 franchises into that category. 25 years, is a good one and 50 a great one. Someone posted about this on another part of the forum and within 2 days there were dozens of posts saying 20 for this, 30 for that, 15 for another. When I look at reunions it comes down to who is available and if that will work.

Any chance of Hellraiser Alumnis Doug Bradley , Clive barker , Simon bamford , nicholas vince , Ashley Laurence , barbie Wilde , Sean chapman , kenneth Cranham, Anthony Hickox , kevin Bernhadt , Terry Farrell , Paula Marshall , pete Atkins , Kenny carpenter , Valentina Vargas , Claire Higgins , William hope , oliver smith , & Angus MacInnes

DID ANYONE SAY LINDA BLAIR :clap::clap: :spew:

good work JG! this is awesome news! do I need to put extra money aside for a group shoot with max von sydow :whistling: ?

Max can't attend shows due to age and health.

that's disappointing but totally understandable, and its awesome getting feedback from someone who is actually booking the guests, I don't think that happens anywhere else in this forum, lets keep this thread alive!