Horror Guests and Horror Franchises

Clive Barker (Writer/Director) -

Craig Sheffer - Was announced back in 2012, but cancelled. We're still waiting for him to be rescheduled.

Guests from Candyman

Tony Todd - Virginia Madsen - a photo session with both & director Bermard Rose

Guests from Hellraiser & Hellbound Hellraiser II

Ashley Laurence

Oliver Parker

Oliver smith

Kenneth Cranham

Doug Bradley

Imogen boorman

Sean chapman

Simon bamford

Barbie Wilde

Nicholas vince

• Moderators

Clive Barker (Writer/Director) -

Craig Sheffer - Was announced back in 2012, but cancelled. We're still waiting for him to be rescheduled.

Guests from Candyman

Tony Todd - Virginia Madsen - a photo session with both & director Bermard Rose

Guests from Hellraiser & Hellbound Hellraiser II

Ashley Laurence

Oliver Parker

Oliver smith

Kenneth Cranham

Doug Bradley

Imogen boorman

Sean chapman

Simon bamford

Barbie Wilde

Nicholas vince

Keep watching for announcements ;)

• Like 1

I've been sharing the first announcement. Looks like people are genuinely excited for Ari Lehman on Facebook, more so than the chosen location (Newcastle).

Now I've just seen Lar Park-Lincoln announced, another good horror guest, but I'm not travelling all the way to Northern Ireland. :headscratch:

It's like waving a piece of candy in front of you, but far away :BRUISED:

Now I've just seen Lar Park-Lincoln announced, another good horror guest, but I'm not travelling all the way to Northern Ireland. :headscratch:

Ehh, scuse me, nowt wrong with us over here! :no::thumbdown::grump::crying::angel:

I have nothing against Northern Ireland at all, so apologies if it came across that way.

I'm sure you can relate to my frustration (if you travel to mainland England for their other shows); unless there are sufficient number guests to meet, then forking out for travel and accommodation can be a big risk with cancellations.

I live in London, which is great, but travelling beyond Brighton, Sheffield and even Cardiff means I couldn't do it all in one day.

Ehh, scuse me, nowt wrong with us over here! :no::thumbdown::grump::crying::angel:

I have nothing against Northern Ireland at all, so apologies if it came across that way.

Don't worry about it, just messing about. Bit of a weird sense of humour. lol

Well done with getting Imogen Boorman. I'll definitely be going to the Glasgow show now.

Any chance of the following for Glasgow, or another show:

Hellbound: Hellraiser II -

Kenneth Cranham

Barbie Wilde

William Hope (also Gorman in Aliens, so will appeal to horror fans and Aliens fans. Would be a great addition for Glasgow as there are both Hellraiser and Aliens guests already attending).

• Like 2

• Moderators

Dan you may have the speed but can you try and keep your suggestions on this page to one main post rather then several. Top man

Well I hope you liked today's announcement with Imogene, having got to know her a bit over the last week I also am really looking forward to meeting her.

Do I have another guest for tomorrow, well I guess you will have to wait and see ;)

Keep those posts coming, keep sharing on facebook and lets make this the best year ever for horror guests with Showmasters.

JG

• Like 3

friday 13th - halloween - texas chainsaw massacre - it - scream - ALL the KILLERS would be awesome... tough ask I know... but ANY HORROR Icons is gonna be awesome... would be good to have a Michael Myers though or a chainsaw massacre..... I am delighted so far with the 2 Hellraiser Guests

friday 13th - halloween - texas chainsaw massacre - it - scream - ALL the KILLERS would be awesome... tough ask I know... but ANY HORROR Icons is gonna be awesome... would be good to have a Michael Myers though or a chainsaw massacre..... I am delighted so far with the 2 Hellraiser Guests

Just noticed that Newcastle has Ari & Manchester has Ken.... anychance of those 2 coming to Glasgow????? Pleeeeease ...