As I can't post this elsewhere at the moment

Raylenth

I'm really glad they're coming, too. It does sort of give the official seal of approval! 

I never really consider the numbers of spaces for guests on the website to be any sort of indicator of the potential guest count, but rather a series of placeholders to keep the areas available. I don't think from what I can recall that either of the previous events has ended up with the same numbers which those spaces would have indicated. I wouldn't read too much into it! I'm sure they wouldn't turn down a guest, or stop pursuing a potential one, just because they'd run out of places in the online lineup...

• 1 month later...

Blooming Brilliant.  We wanted to see loads of talks but we had to sacrifice some and a couple of photo shoots because we had so much to do.  This one is going to be a bit different because it's smaller and in the hotel but the others were brilliant.  

I loved that they had the screen used sets and I still can't believe I have pictures of me, on the genuine Sherlock set, with the genuine Sherlock props with Benedict Cumberbatch.  I don't think anything will ever top that.   Well, one with Benedict and Martin would but that may be very wishful thinking! 

I love that they get the behind the scenes people, Arwel and Claire are lovely and what they do has as much influence on the success of the show as the writing and the actors, just in a subtler way.  I think The Pink Lady swooned at the chance to meet David Arnold and Michael Price as much as we did for Benedict.

We had Danny Hargreaves and the special effects team at the first and they put on displays and demonstrations. 

I loved attending them and am very thankful that i did go.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Blooming Brilliant.  We wanted to see loads of talks but we had to sacrifice some and a couple of photo shoots because we had so much to do.  This one is going to be a bit different because it's smaller and in the hotel but the others were brilliant.  

I loved that they had the screen used sets and I still can't believe I have pictures of me, on the genuine Sherlock set, with the genuine Sherlock props with Benedict Cumberbatch.  I don't think anything will ever top that.   Well, one with Benedict and Martin would but that may be very wishful thinking! 

I love that they get the behind the scenes people, Arwel and Claire are lovely and what they do has as much influence on the success of the show as the writing and the actors, just in a subtler way.  I think The Pink Lady swooned at the chance to meet David Arnold and Michael Price as much as we did for Benedict.

We had Danny Hargreaves and the special effects team at the first and they put on displays and demonstrations. 

I loved attending them and am very thankful that i did go.

Thanks for the response, Raylenth!

I was thinking of the Gold pass, I'd love to get the Platinum but with hotel cost I don't think I could stretch to that....definitely considering coming, though! 

• Like 2

I'd definitely recommend it, Lokinestro! And I echo everything Raylenth says. For me, Sherlock's magic is as much about the production as the people in front of the cameras and it's been fantastic the last twice to have really key production people there, as well as the actors - of whom we have had the chance to meet more than we could have ever hoped! They have all really loved being there, and every single guest I have met has seemed genuinely delighted to have the chance to meet all of us, as well as the other way around!

• Like 3