As I can't post this elsewhere at the moment

Raylenth

I just have to say that Showmasters, you are beautiful sneaky barst......people. That was a wonderful surprise and I love that it was done quickly and without fuss so we could just get in there and book with no panic!

• Like 3

When they said they were making an announcement Friday, I thought, "Oh good. New guest for LA" *crossed fingers for Martin*

Then they said the announcement was 7pm GMT and I started checking my finances for airline tickets.

When they said they were making an announcement Friday, I thought, "Oh good. New guest for LA" *crossed fingers for Martin*

Then they said the announcement was 7pm GMT and I started checking my finances for airline tickets.

Just found it but didn't see that announcement at all, there's been so many posts about Sherlock everywhere over the last week and I don't always go on Facebook. I was just really lucky that I was doing some stuff around the house and thought I'd stop for a moment and refreshed Twitter just after they announced it there.

• Like 1

I'll bet that we three will be close to the first Platinum numbers, though. A lot of people won't make the outlay yet without a single guest announced.

I honestly wasn't expecting this to be today's announcement! But I'm very excited to be doing it all again. I've never been to any con other than Sherlocked so I haven't experienced a hotel con before, but I like the idea a lot.

• Like 2

Annoyingly I'm at work...again!!

Keep wanting to do Sherlocked and this time it's even easier to get to but sadly it looks like it's not meant to be :(

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, come to Sherlocked Stuart, we have crocheted dragons and no potatoes!

• Like 1

I need to confirm that I can have that weekend off work and then I'll be booking myself a silver ticket. Hoping I'll be able to upgrade at a later date once I can afford it. The packages look great this time, even silver gets all photos (bar Ben/Martin if they come) and all talks.

If a mod could confirm that an upgrade would be possible later as per the previous two Sherlocked's that would be so much appreciated. :)

Edited by evilfairie
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Annoyingly I'm at work...again!!

Keep wanting to do Sherlocked and this time it's even easier to get to but sadly it looks like it's not meant to be :(

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, come to Sherlocked Stuart, we have crocheted dragons and no potatoes!

Lol, if I get the weekend off, count me in! On the plus side it looks like I can do LFCC again this year so every cloud has a silver lining.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I need to confirm that I can have that weekend off work and then I'll be booking myself a silver ticket. Hoping I'll be able to upgrade at a later date once I can afford it. The packages look great this time, even silver gets all photos (bar Ben/Martin if they come) and all talks.

If a mod could confirm that an upgrade would be possible later as per the previous two Sherlocked's that would be so much appreciated. :)

evilfairie, I will try and get an answer for you on this but as it's only just been announced it may be a little while before we can confirm about upgrades.

evilfairie, I will try and get an answer for you on this but as it's only just been announced it may be a little while before we can confirm about upgrades.

That's fine Stuart, I figured it'll be a while before things like this are known. Just thought I'd get the question out there. :)

Emma Elisabeth Will there be the opportunity/option to upgrade package tickets like with the previous cons?
I have bought a gold pass but would like to upgrade to platinum when I can afford it.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
15894742_697442080432227_887942629930096
Sherlocked The Event So long as the ticket type is available then yes upgrades will be possible for this event. We look forward to seeing you there 1f60a.png
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
  • Like 1