Latest Guest Announcement - TOM WILSON

showmasters

WOW, great announcement SM.

I'm now tempted to go for the diamond pass. Sorry to sound like an idiot, is it a photo opportunity with Tom Wilson & the tombstone or is it photo with Tom Wilson separate and a photo with the tombstone (no Tom)?

Also, I'm glad it's a BTTF talk - it sounds like there is going to be more BTTF guests (otherwise it'll be a Tom Wilson talk).

It will be Tom and the tombstone :smile:

• Like 1

WOW, great announcement SM.

I'm now tempted to go for the diamond pass. Sorry to sound like an idiot, is it a photo opportunity with Tom Wilson & the tombstone or is it photo with Tom Wilson separate and a photo with the tombstone (no Tom)?

Also, I'm glad it's a BTTF talk - it sounds like there is going to be more BTTF guests (otherwise it'll be a Tom Wilson talk).

It will be Tom and the tombstone :smile:

Yes. A similar shoot has been done before with Michael J. Fox if you want to check it out in the photos of past events.

• Like 1

I love you showmasters!!!! Thank you!

However I cannot see the Diamond Pass!!! It's not there with the rest of them! Am I the only one?? :(

I can see it, in the Diamond pass section he's the last of 5.

It doesn't show up, I tried different browsers, removing cookies, and it's not in the diamon pass section, I can see it on my phone but it gives me an error when I try to complete payment :(

I love you showmasters!!!! Thank you!

However I cannot see the Diamond Pass!!! It's not there with the rest of them! Am I the only one?? :(

I can see it, in the Diamond pass section he's the last of 5.

It doesn't show up, I tried different browsers, removing cookies, and it's not in the diamon pass section, I can see it on my phone but it gives me an error when I try to complete payment :(

Not sure what to suggest as I'm not good with tech issues, other than have you tried restarting? Worst case scenario you can email to office but they won't be available until Tuesday now.

Okay, well I manage to buy it through my phone! Will a pass card be sent? I didn't have to enter my home address, so I was just wondering...

This year the diamond passes were collected at the show or the Thursday before and nothing was posted. I expect it will be the same next year

Okay, well I manage to buy it through my phone! Will a pass card be sent? I didn't have to enter my home address, so I was just wondering...

This year the diamond passes were collected at the show or the Thursday before and nothing was posted. I expect it will be the same next year

Good to know! I didn't come last year! Thanks!!

Will there be a limit on how many signatures we can buy?

I expect Tom to be on VQ tickets which means he will be limited to 5. But after you've got those you can THEN get another VQ ticket and go round again for another 5 if you can.

That is what I expect too. There has ever only been one exception to this, Denis Lawson's first appearance. And then SM specifically announced that there was no limit.