Big Guest announcement Friday at 7pm

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Ok we have a Big Guest announcement on this Friday at 7pm.

We are so pleased to have been able to get this guest to attend and we know its going to make many people very very happy.

Its a first time european guest and a very very rare world signer.

Tune in tomorrow :dance::dance:

Jason

• Like 1

Odd that we don't know which event it's for...

Very hard to guess this one.

I think we can rule out any of the main Doctor Who and The Walking Dead cast (as they have either done signings in Europe already or they're not very rare (most TWD cast sign in America))

I'd love it to be Natalie Dormer but I think it's more likely to be an older actor who's been around for years and is more known/recognisable.

PS-Are we all looking forward to the guesses from people who haven't bothered reading the initial announcement and guess people like Billie Piper?? :P:thumbdown:

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

I think we can rule out any of the main Doctor Who and The Walking Dead cast (as they have either done signings in Europe already or they're not very rare (most TWD cast sign in America))

I'd love it to be Natalie Dormer but I think it's more likely to be an older actor who's been around for years and is more known/recognisable.

PS-Are we all looking forward to the guesses from people who haven't bothered reading the initial announcement and guess people like Billie Piper?? :P:thumbdown:

As much as I'd also love it to be Natalie Dormer, she did LFCC in 2014.

I'm guessing Thomas F. Wilson (Biff), he refused to sign Back To The Future items for the longest time but is scheduled for an American con next month so he must have changed his mind on that front.

I'm guessing Thomas F. Wilson (Biff), he refused to sign Back To The Future items for the longest time but is scheduled for an American con next month so he must have changed his mind on that front.

she didn't. She cancelled very last minute and people were VERY gutted.

In the announcement it says people will be very very happy so... :whistling:

she didn't. She cancelled very last minute and people were VERY gutted.

In the announcement it says people will be very very happy so... :whistling:

I had no idea she cancelled... so yes it would be really awesome if it was her

My other guess would be someone who's done a signing at the large con in America that actors do in the summer (trying to give enough away for you to know what I mean without getting told off for naming it..) but hasn't done an actual convention. So someone like Kit Harington.

Also, Sean Bean would be amazing. :dance:

my hopes are for

Mark Hamill

David Duchovny

Sylverter Stallone

Arnie

Katy Sagel

Will Smith

Tom Cruise

Tom Hardy

and on DavidB behalf Harold Bishop

I'd like it to be Mark Hamill, but I doubt he'd be replying to convention offers at the moment given recent circumstances, unless he agreed before and they're only announcing him now.

seeing as this isnt specifically for LFCC i reckon its going to be Martin Freeman for sherlocked.

Re reading it I suppose it could be as it actually says European Guest, as in they are from Europe, not first time European signing. If it is I hope they release the details of the attendance ASAP.

I guess it depends on how you read it though as I think it can be read both ways.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1

seeing as this isnt specifically for LFCC i reckon its going to be Martin Freeman for sherlocked.

Can't be. The only announced upcoming Sherlocked is in the US and this says it's a first time European signing, thus a European event.

good point :poki:

Unless they're announcing Martin and another Sherlocked

Can't be. The only announced upcoming Sherlocked is in the US and this says it's a first time European signing, thus a European event.

good point :poki:

Unless they're announcing Martin and another Sherlocked

I've changed my response Sam - You could actually be right!