Latest Guest Announcement - RON PERLMAN

showmasters

Great guest, I was gutted when he cancelled last year.... Since then I managed to meet him at another Showmaster event.... But still great guest, should there be a SOA group photoshoot I'll definitely be interested

Weird hes not listed as a member of the group shot

Great guest, I was gutted when he cancelled last year.... Since then I managed to meet him at another Showmaster event.... But still great guest, should there be a SOA group photoshoot I'll definitely be interested

Weird hes not listed as a member of the group shot

The group shot state that the exact number of guests, and which guests exactly will take part will be own closer to the event... For the price I don't think Ron will be included if there is too many other SOA guests already in that shoot.... To be Ho est I think there is a great chance a few other names from SOA pop up in the future.... Flanagan , Hurst and Rossi ....

I'll probably end up waiting to see what this group shoot really offers and should I buy a ticket it will be closer to the event....

There is still a possibility they split the group and propose a duo shoot with Ron and another guests.... We'll see

Got 2 autographs and a photo with him in Germany, he was much more expensive there! I regret my life.

Don't. You know what would have happened if you'd have held off because of the price because it's sods law. If you had decided to wait until he was cheaper somewhere else you would probably not have got he chance again, because that's life, and would have regretted not getting him in Germany.

I bought the shoot anyway because its too good of an oppurtunity to miss and the Perlman diamond pass for the same reason

Yep , well done, I find so far that anyone attached to SOA I had the chance to meet have been awesome guests... Ron , Ryan Hurst and especially Kim Coates.... They're just down to earth guys , very available to fans...

I'll see about the photoshoot as it may change still... We'll see closer to the event... I might already meet some Mark and Theo + a few others earlier in 2017.... So not sure yet (except for Labrava).... But it's a great opportunity nonetheless you should definitely go for it .... The Harley is a nice addition too

Got 2 autographs and a photo with him in Germany, he was much more expensive there! I regret my life.

Funnily enough, I remember he was more expensive when he was originally announced for LFCC last year (but then Brexit happened, so yeah).

personally i always take chance to meet a guest/get auto when i can as never know what might pop up and they need to cancel.

Edited by CarolS

Funnily enough, I remember he was more expensive when he was originally announced for LFCC last year (but then Brexit happened, so yeah).

personally i always take chance to meet a guest/get auto when i can as never know what might pop up and they need to cancel.

I don't think brexit has anything to do with it. The ticket prices this time look exactly the same as last time. As for Germany, the event was just organized differently -- autographs more expensive, but talks were 'free'.

Agreed about chances. Guests are only human and anyone can have a change of plans. Plus in their line of work, attending this sort of events isn't exactly the primary responsibility.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so I'm planning on buying a Ron Perlman diamond pass soon but I was just looking on eventbrite and in the details it says the talk is taking place on the Saturday but the talk ticket that you can buy separately is taking place on the Sunday so I'm abit confused :/