Latest Guest Announcement - TERENCE STAMP

showmasters

sooo excited Diamond bought but only just noticed it was 170 not advertised price... how do I arrange credit back for difference.

The correct Price is 170 as it is given in the store. I honestly can't remember if there was a typo somewhere maybe last night. The Price here is now showing 170 too.

sooo excited Diamond bought but only just noticed it was 170 not advertised price... how do I arrange credit back for difference.

The correct Price is 170 as it is given in the store. I honestly can't remember if there was a typo somewhere maybe last night. The Price here is now showing 170 too.

hi yes seems to have been corrected now but it did show 130..... i probably would have bought anyways as awesome guest so not a biggie. 😀

Great announcement Alas too rich for my blood. I'd only want him for Phantom Menace; which is such a minor role in his career.

I think £45 would have been the highest I'd have gone. Past £50 makes me doubt any of the bigger guests I'd ever want would ever be cheaper though.

Is there any info showmasters on the superman group photo please. Hoping this will be more of the original cast ie sarah and jack. Thank you

The only info available at the moment superman is what is here in the post, they will release more info when they have it.