Guest Days & Prices London Film & Comic Con 2017

4 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I think I need to start being worried :D My first ever LFCC, attending Sunday only (to see how the event looks and eventually come back for 3 days).

2 photoshoots bought. 11 autographs to collect. Need to leave the event at approx. 3:45 pm. XD

I really hope that when schedule is published, my photoshoots will be one of the first of the day :D

I don't think it will be a problem, sunday isn't as busy as saturday, you'll be fine! I sure hope your fotoshoots are both before 3:45 pm tho :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

I really hope that when schedule is published, my photoshoots will be one of the first of the day :D

Who's your 2 shoots for, fanowaty? There's a chance both may have split shoots.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Who's your 2 shoots for, fanowaty? There's a chance both may have split shoots.

I hope they will. And if not, that those shoots are before 3:45 :D

David Morrissey (Batch 2) & David Bradley (Batch 1). 

1 minute ago, fanowaty said:

I hope they will. And if not, that those shoots are before 3:45 :D

David Morrissey (Batch 2) & David Bradley (Batch 1). 

You'll be grand. You have good batch numbers for them. :smile: 

• Like 1

Just now, fanowaty said:

Thanks. So I hope I'll most probobly get those by 3:45? 

We'll know for sure when the schedule is released. It's the usual activities can happen from open to close unfortunately, fanowaty. It's possible, but we'll know for sure, as I say, when it's released. :smile:

• Like 1

Just now, wjbleming said:

We'll know for sure when the schedule is released. It's the usual activities can happen from open to close unfortunately, fanowaty. It's possible, but we'll know for sure, as I say, when it's released. :smile:

Thanks anyway xd Now I need to wait few more weeks for the schedule :D

Does anyone know or have experience i will be only there saturday and sunday Now i have to take the flight back from heathtrow at sunday and was wondering how much time i should calculate to get there from olympia and what is the best and fastest way ? 

Hi Philm, it will be about 45 minutes (barring any delays or issues) if you just use the tube.  Leaving the venue you get the district line to Earls Court and change to the Picadilly line for Heathrow airport.

• Like 1

I did the Sunday leaving then going to Heathrow thing 2 years ago. Flight was about 8.  We left the Olympia with the idea need to be on the train going to the airport by 6pm.  We 1st grabbed our bags from the concierge at the hotel we checked out earlier and packed what we had taken to the con as well as bought on the day and cleaned up a bit and changed in the toilets and although were late still made it in time to the airport. Flight got delayed anyway so had time to grab dinner too.

Edited by Bhup

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can offer some advice. I am really keen to come to the con but can only make the Sunday. I'm coming from York and the earliest train gets into London at around 10. I've estimated around about an hour to get to the Olympia based on my previous visits so around 11am at the venue I would guess. I was hoping to book 4-5 photo ops and then just explore the con for the rest of the day - not too worried about autos. How likely am I to fit things in if I can't arrive until 11? I know the schedule comes out on Friday so am I best to wait until then to see what time the different photo ops are and then make my decision. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, pd13 said:

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can offer some advice. I am really keen to come to the con but can only make the Sunday. I'm coming from York and the earliest train gets into London at around 10. I've estimated around about an hour to get to the Olympia based on my previous visits so around 11am at the venue I would guess. I was hoping to book 4-5 photo ops and then just explore the con for the rest of the day - not too worried about autos. How likely am I to fit things in if I can't arrive until 11? I know the schedule comes out on Friday so am I best to wait until then to see what time the different photo ops are and then make my decision. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Depends who you want to meet but if you wait for the schedule to be released you can plan your day around that. Doing 4-5 photo ops won't be a problem.

On 6/10/2017 at 5:57 PM, Wrong Name said:

You won't know for sure until the schedule comes out, but seeing as I know of people doing 20-30 photos a day, I'd say you'll be fine. Once the schedule is out, planning is key.

some advice get in as early as you can go get your autographs in list of must meet first unless you plan to get the photo shoot pic signed then i suggest you get a vq ticket as soon as poss i am going saturday i know from past events i wont get to meet everyone i would like to so you plan whos most important to you or if you can attend more than one day of the show hope that helps